MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
lisarosa

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi, everyone!!!

Hope you all had an amazing week!!!

Let's start another Find it & Use it Challenge!!!

If you are not familiar with this challenge, you can read its general information here.

This is the misterious element for today's challenge...

mmchallengeweek3.jpg 

It's from a kit from my store... which is on sale (50% off) until next Friday!!! After you find out to which kit it belongs, use it to create a layout and post it here and the link for your participation on the tracking thread.

I'll RANDOMLY choose a winner next friday morning... and the winner will get a kit from my store!!!

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Very romantic kit!

layoutchallenge3.jpg

ayla

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
I cannot find it

lisarosa

Reply with quote  #4 
As we only had one participant this week, no random draw is needed!!! MarCarolina, you are the winner of one product from my store... your choice!!! Congratulations!!!
Please e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a private message saying what product you want from my store and your login to the store so I can ask Cole to drop your prize on your account.
And Ayla, this week's kit was So Into You, which you can find here (and still on sale!): http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LRDS-CP-1401-50992&r=lisa_rosa_designs

Reply with quote  #5 
the day is not over yet there are 4 hours german time to finish a layout
can I do it Or is the challenge now closed ?

ayla

Reply with quote  #6 
I bought the kit a few minutes ago but it is so slow with downloading over 200 mb
and now I saw you have choosen the winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarosa
As we only had one participant this week, no random draw is needed!!! MarCarolina, you are the winner of one product from my store... your choice!!! Congratulations!!!
Please e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a private message saying what product you want from my store and your login to the store so I can ask Cole to drop your prize on your account.
And Ayla, this week's kit was So Into You, which you can find here (and still on sale!): http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LRDS-CP-1401-50992&r=lisa_rosa_designs

lisarosa

Reply with quote  #7 
Oh, Ayla... I'm so sorry I only saw your message today... right after posting the winner and the new challenge I went on a trip with my family and I had very limited access to internet there. I'm really really sorry... I would certainly wait for your layout before running the draw.
Hope you'll join us again on the next challenge for a new chance to win... and hope you'll forgive me...

Reply with quote  #8 
Oh Lisa never mind, it was a little bit frustration that evening for me, but I not realized the 10 am here in Germany
I thought of complete friday.

so next time I will say here that a layout come soon , lol

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.