MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
kristimisty27

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I KNOW this is a VERY early request.... However, I need a LOT of time and have to prepare months in advance.  My digital scrapbook time is limited due to having a young family and a BUSY life like we all have.   So I would LOVE to see some 2014 calendar kits available that I could start creating for Christmas presents now!  I have done them in the past and loved kits with coordinating background papers, embellishments and of course the month grids with the dates already set for each month. I am looking for full size calendar kits.  Any thoughts or takers?
KapiScrap

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
That's a good idea. I'm going to think about.

If you have some examples... that'll be helpful to have a better idea of what you're looking for...

Blog: http://kapiscrap.blogspot.com
Web site: http://www.kapiscrap.com
MMS store: http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/KapiScrap_&_Art
Albums to Remember

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
I had a request to start one so I have it on my list. Will try to fit it in in the next month or so.

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #4 
When you say 'full size' does that refer to templates or just the kit?

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Lisa J.

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimisty27
I KNOW this is a VERY early request.... However, I need a LOT of time and have to prepare months in advance.  My digital scrapbook time is limited due to having a young family and a BUSY life like we all have.   So I would LOVE to see some 2014 calendar kits available that I could start creating for Christmas presents now!  I have done them in the past and loved kits with coordinating background papers, embellishments and of course the month grids with the dates already set for each month. I am looking for full size calendar kits.  Any thoughts or takers?

Hi Kristi!! What a great plan!! That's awesome that you are planning ahead! Remember with the CALENDAR option tab on the right-hand side Control Panel YOU can create a calendar with any dates on it you like!! It's quick and easy and FUN to get them done - you can set up the whole thing then change out the kits fore each different calendar or make them all the same!

See if that helps get you started!

<3 Lisa J.

EMAIL: [email protected]
kristimisty27

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
THanks Lisa,
I am a nerd and did not think of that option.  It would be fun to have some new kits with coordinating papers and embellishments for each month.  Thanks for the insight  I have never used that feature so I will have to try that out!
Kristi
LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Kristi ...
Lisa is right.  Any calendar template you purchase as a template in My Memories can be changed to any year you want.  You can also add more embellishments if you want to dress them up to your liking etc.  My calendars come with complete instructions how to do it.

If you look at this template you will see the instructions as the last layout shown.

Pretty Any Year Calendar

Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already like my facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Albums to Remember

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #8 
I totally forgot about changing out the grid. I have this set from 2013 that you could easily change out by deleting and replacing the grids. It's a template set so everything is already set up for you, so easy and quick! Just remember to change the grid to 2014. If you end up getting it let me know and I will quickly make you a 2014 piece to replace the 2013 on the front of the calendar.

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=ARBP-PB-1209-21215&r=albums_to_remember

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Albums to Remember

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #9 
I just added my fist calendar, coming later this week is a generic calendar with grids and a kit called "Through the Years" with months and themed elements if you want to create your own.

To see all pages click here.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.