MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello Lovelies,

I had to take a leave for a while since I wasn't feeling too well. However, 8 months later I am back and feeling pretty good. [smile]

Welcome to the Quick Page Challenge. If you never created a quick page before, feel free to let me know and I will try and teach you. [smile]

If you don't know what the Quick Page Challenge consists of, please go back to the post Quick Page Challenge Forum Guidelines to find out rules and information.

If you'd like to participate, please respond to this thread to signup by Friday, July 15th. On the 16th, I will send you a download link to my kit called "Hello Summer". From there you will make a quick page to share with the other participants who joined this challenge. In turn, you will receive their quick pages. The more who participate, the more fun, and the more quick pages.

Signup List:
1).  Sharon
2).  Nelleke
3).  Mary

Kit to be used: "Hello Summer"
MyMemories-Web-Thumb-01.jpg 

MyMemories-Web-Thumb-04.jpg 

MyMemories-Web-Thumb-03.jpg 

And my quick page:

Quick-Page-01.jpg 

I look forward to those who want to join. Lets have some fun!

SaveSave

Nelleke

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Sharon , nice to see you back in here. I will love to play xxx
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #3 
Great Nelleke! I got you down. [smile]  Nice to see you. [smile]
marypretzels

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 

It is great to see you back at MyMemories!  You can sign me up too.  (Any pointers you can give me about  creating a quick page will be greatly appreciated)  I've made lots of things these past few months using  "Mary's Method"  but I do have Photoshop elements installed.  My newer version of Photoshop doesn't like my old ( but very reliable) computer. 

ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Mary, sure I'll try and help you. Do you know how to cutout part of a background in order to get a clear effect for the picture to show through? That is the first main goal aside from layering your objects. Are you familiar with shadows? I will PM you when you respond. I'm glad that you joined the challenge. I look forward to working with you and seeing what you come up with. [smile]
Nelleke

Reply with quote  #6 
Here my qpages made for Sharon her challenge in here made with the loving Hello_Summer-(ABeMess) thanks for the fun and kit Sharon.
Hi Sharon. thanks for the fun to work by your loving Hello_Summer-(ABeMess)
I made 2 qpages and hope you all will love them .
Sharon I will PM you the links by my Qpages to grab them , not shore what the plans are by getting them..lol..

pict. from pixabay free to use
shadowed a bit
My friend Dawn Campbell was so kind to help me cut of the hole for using them as a Qpage. thanks Dawn xxx
link image -July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer
link gallery-July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer
http://forums.mymemories.com/album?action=show_picture&fileid=2989792
link image -July 2016 qpage 1 - Hello Summer - Happy
link gallery-July 2016 qpage 1 - Hello Summer - Happy
http://forums.mymemories.com/album?action=show_picture&fileid=2989793
link image -July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer
link gallery-July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer
http://forums.mymemories.com/album?action=show_picture&fileid=2989794
link image -July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer - frogs
link gallery-July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer - frogs
July 2016 qpage 1 - Hello Summer (Custom).jpg 
July 2016 qpage 1 - Hello Summer - Happy (Custom).jpg  

July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer (Custom).jpg  July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer - frogs (Custom).jpg

Nelleke

Reply with quote  #7 
link mybox
Here the link to grab my July 2016 Qpage challenge pages. enjoy them.
it was fun. thanks Sharon.
https://app.box.com/s/6axmh3a37q3dzrdeplpj3kmx9r3pdg5d
please let me know if you got them all fine . enjoy my Qpages , hugs Nelleke July 2016 qpage 2 - Hello Summer 2 (Custom).png  July 2016 qpage 1 - Hello Summer 2 (Custom).png 

ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #8 
Oh Nelleke, you did a fantastic job with your quick pages. I love how you arranged the circle frames. That was very creative of you. I would of never come up with that. You did a great job in layering as well. I love how you layered the backgrounds too. Great work!! Thank you for playing. [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.