MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
MagsGraphics

Reply with quote  #1 

_MMChallengeHeader.jpg  
Hey Scrappy Friends!

Are you ready for this month's RECIPE Challenge?  Follow the directions below, and post your layout to this thread.

While you may use any kit sold here at MyMemories, IF you choose one of MY KITS, you'll get a bonus prize!  When you post your layout, please post what kit you used and the link to the store (so others who want it can find it).  Please also PM me your EMAIL ADDRESS that you use with MyMemories so the prize(s) can be added to your account at the end of the month.

For NOVEMBER, your "Ingredients" are below.  You must use all of the items in your layout.

2017_11_MMChallengeMGX.png 

NOVEMBER Prize for Participating:
2017_11_MMChallengeMGX.png 

Your participation prize is The FALL CORNUCOPIA ORIGAMI-tyle OWLS.  It's part of a larger collection in case you are interested! Prizes are award the first week AFTER the challenge ends; layouts can be posted until November 30, 2017 to qualify for the participating prize.

November BONUS Prize:
Choose one of my kits to work with on this challenge and get your choice of CLUSTERS from my part of the MM store!

I NEED YOUR EMAIL Address to have the prize(s) added to your account as well as your choice for the Bonus Prize if you scrapped with one of my kits..  Please PM or email me - you can click on my profile name and then use the links to send a message.  

Once you've made your layout, PLEASE come share it in the MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook too.  Looking forward to seeing what you make!
2017_09_MMChallengeMGX.png  

[QXuKEke] 
Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with this code:  STMMMS90118
jbylam

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
married 48 years my sweetie mags graphics.jpg 

Designer: mags graphics
Kit: my sweetie

blondecrouton

Reply with quote  #3 
Done last weekend on Veteran's Day  From the Boogie Woogie Add On Kit (retired) from Over the Fence Designs 

Joanne.PNG 

jbylam

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondecrouton
Done last weekend on Veteran's Day  From the Boogie Woogie Add On Kit (retired) from Over the Fence Designs 

Joanne.PNG 

This is a wonderful layout!
jcfdelaware

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Here is my shot at this months challange.  Chad & Justin Skeet Shooting 2010.jpg Get Shot? LOL I used your kit Target Practice for this one. Thanks!! 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.