MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi folks - Looking for a challenge? Well here is your chance to grabs loads of freebies and  play with them from the August - Life's a Beach Blog Train.

You can find all the links for 39 FREEBIES starting at my Facebook page HERE

Challenge - Make a page with any of the Life's a Beach blog train freebies and post your layout in this thread and if you have a blog, a Facebook page, Pinterest - post your layout there too with a link back to here so your friends can join the fun too!. Can't wait to see all the beautiful pages.

Carena-LifesABeachPV.jpg 

H
ere is a look at what else you can grab. Gorgeous and Stunning. Don't forget to leave some thanks to all designers - they work so hard putting this together for you. Enjoy

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 10.04.42 AM.JPG 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
Here is something I put together from the Blog Train.
I've used contributions from: Over the Fence, Carolyns Scrapbs and Carena's Designs (me) to put this page together. Many thanks to all contributors.

Carena---Life-a-beach-LO.jpg 

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
here is mine using papers and elements by Albums2remember, Carena, Sweet Pea, CarolyneScraps and MagsGraphics

blogtrain0814_LifesBeach_beach.jpg 

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Ayla, you are amazing. Such a beautiful page and what a fabulous photo you have chosen to use. WEll done - love it. Thanks for joining my challenge.
I see you are from Germany - I have a friend there and we visited about 3 years ago. We had such a lovely time in the 3 weeks we had there. 

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you Carena, which town have you visited, I live in Aachen

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.