MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
[BeachBungalow_jenwrightdesigns_banner] 
Welcome to my June Monthly Challenge!

I hope you join me with your favorite "drink" (even if its coffee!) and enjoy this challenge.
[AboutMe-Layout1] 

We will be using a standard format of a BINGO card.
 I have four different versions you can use to download.
[BingoCardPrvw-e1401287570717]        

Once you download your favorite version of the BINGO Card, you can get started.  World Clock/Time Zone Converter, here.

Begins: June 1st
Deadline: June 30th (midnight EST)

***IMPORTANT NOTE***
I will be teaching weekly individual steps for those that would like to learn step-by-step on how to create this BINGO Card Layout. You can choose to do the step-by-step process or work at your own pace.
To learn Step-by-Step lessons, please go to this special separate thread. *Please come back here to post your layouts weekly as you progress.
CLICK HERE for Lessons

You do not have to wait to post your completed layout until deadline. You can post it anytime.

The theme of this layout is "ABOUT ME".  You will include anything you want in the 9 squares about yourself. 

Requirements:
  • The center square must be a photo of yourself (current)
  • You must use the layout from one of the templates provided.
  • You must use a kit of a designer at My Memories (make sure to share a link to that designers store so others can enjoy the kit). If you use one of my full kits you will be awarded a Loyalty Stamp.
  • You must post your layout here in this thread when completed. *for those participating in step-by-step, please feel free to post your layouts as you progress with each step so we can show you some love.
  • Everyone who enters the challenge will receive the FREE mini kit below. (posted on 6/1)

For all the Loyalty Club information please read this post for rules. Fill up your stamp and you get $3.99 worth of product (your choice) for free! Make sure you grab your JUNE LOYALTY CLUB CARD, here.

I cannot wait to see your About Me Bingo Card Layouts so I can get to know you better.
I'm so excited!!!
The Prize & First Step-by-Step tutorial will be posted by June 1st.

Ethereal_sheep

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Cool beans!  I just downloaded the template!  Can't wait to get started!
BarbN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for the challenge, Jen.  Here is my page.   The center square is me and my husband at Walt Disney World animal kingdom.  The top row is a photo of some of my batik, Ukrainian style eggs, one of the lions I collect (I have a lot of different types for another page!), some of our book shelves; second row, our youngest daughter and husband, on the right, a miniature watercolor I painted of a friend's photo in Arches National Park; bottom row, another miniature watercolor of a character in WDW Hollywood Studios that I used as my avatar, our middle daughter and family, our oldest daughter and family.  I used Bella Grace kit by Just So Scrappy here:http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=JSSK-CP-1302-28180.

2014-challenge bingo-001.jpg 

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
OMG this is amazing!! I just love how you chose to use photos! Its so neat to see morea bout you and your life and now you have a little something of your life as it is now to put in your scrapbook!!Thanks so much for participating. (Love the torn/crumpled paper...great touch!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbN
Thank you for the challenge, Jen.  Here is my page.   The center square is me and my husband at Walt Disney World animal kingdom.  The top row is a photo of some of my batik, Ukrainian style eggs, one of the lions I collect (I have a lot of different types for another page!), some of our book shelves; second row, our youngest daughter and husband, on the right, a miniature watercolor I painted of a friend's photo in Arches National Park; bottom row, another miniature watercolor of a character in WDW Hollywood Studios that I used as my avatar, our middle daughter and family, our oldest daughter and family.  I used Bella Grace kit by Just So Scrappy here:http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=JSSK-CP-1302-28180.

2014-challenge bingo-001.jpg 

Annemarie

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
Lovely Page Barb.

Here is my take on the challenge.....

Celebrate  - All About Me

AboutMe_BingoCard_LO1.jpg 

Credits: “Life Series, February 2014” by Jen Wright Designs, and Color Stacks – Primary Dots by Jen Wright Designs: Bingo Template by Jen Wright Designs

Font Used:  Centeria Script Demo

Available at: 

MyMemories – http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Jen_Wright_Designs

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Here's mine:
ME_aboutmebingo-web.jpg 

I used Jen Wright's Life Series-February, with the alphas from Life Series-March. 
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=JWDS-CP-1402-52438

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 

I love the use of the tabs and the border!!

Beautiful job!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemarie
Lovely Page Barb.

Here is my take on the challenge.....

Celebrate  - All About Me

AboutMe_BingoCard_LO1.jpg 

Credits: “Life Series, February 2014” by Jen Wright Designs, and Color Stacks – Primary Dots by Jen Wright Designs: Bingo Template by Jen Wright Designs

Font Used:  Centeria Script Demo

Available at: 

MyMemories – http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Jen_Wright_Designs

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 

I Love this!! I really got to know you through this and found we have a lot in common!
I live in Georgia (southerner)
I have 3 cats.
My husband is from NC Mountains (I lived there 5 years)
Our whole family loves to cook.
Our whole family is "nerd/geeks"..."whovians??"
My daughter LOVES fantasy/history. She almost became a History Teacher.
THANKS!!!! This is fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutmeg
Here's mine:
ME_aboutmebingo-web.jpg 

I used Jen Wright's Life Series-February, with the alphas from Life Series-March. 
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=JWDS-CP-1402-52438

smikeel

Reply with quote  #9 
OK - I had to do this one - I Love the template. I don't do many pages about myself, and finding a photo is tough. This one is recent. I noticed it when I took this photo for Carla's June Holiday challenge and just could not resist a little of my odd humor on this page. [smile]

6-3-2014-All-About-I-mikweb.jpg 

I used Life Series March 2014 Designer Pack by jen wright designs.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
This is awesome!!!!!! My fav is the cat info in the footprint!!!  You did amazing job!!
Thank you so much for playing in our beach bungalow scraproom with us!![thumb]

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikeel
OK - I had to do this one - I Love the template. I don't do many pages about myself, and finding a photo is tough. This one is recent. I noticed it when I took this photo for Carla's June Holiday challenge and just could not resist a little of my odd humor on this page. [smile]

6-3-2014-All-About-I-mikweb.jpg 

I used Life Series March 2014 Designer Pack by jen wright designs.

BarbN

Reply with quote  #11 
these are all wonderful; I am always amazed at how different we do things with the same directions.  I enjoyed this one.
Ethereal_sheep

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #12 
KD_AboutMeChallenge_Februarykit.jpg 

Ok!  This was pretty fun!  Thanks for the challenge! I used Life Series February 2014 by Jen Wright Designs (http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=JWDS-CP-1402-52438)  [biggrin] 

I just love everyone's take on the challenge!

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #13 
I used KBS_Soft Spoken kit.
Challenges & Comps-002.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #14 
Beautiful and congrats on the new baby news!!!!!!!!! I love all the arrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal_sheep
KD_AboutMeChallenge_Februarykit.jpg 

Ok!  This was pretty fun!  Thanks for the challenge! I used Life Series February 2014 by Jen Wright Designs (http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=JWDS-CP-1402-52438)  [biggrin] 

I just love everyone's take on the challenge!

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #15 
Oh So peaceful and beautiful!! Great job!! and yes.. MUST LOVE CATS!! They are my babies too!! Thanks for playing with us in our Beach Bungalow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
I used KBS_Soft Spoken kit.
Challenges & Comps-002.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.