MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Jazz2000

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen Wright Designs
I'm in love with your title with the label and staples... very unique.. love it!! Our whole family loves Disney. We all have Pooh Character nicknames in our family. Yup.. a little addicted.  Your children are beautiful!
Thanks for playing with us in the beach bungalow!!! I hope you will join us for Simon Says Scrap!.. you can vote for the theme this week!
Hugs!

Pooh is my very favorite!  I did the nursery in Winnie the Pooh classic theme.  

Thankfully, I still had this up today b/c it reminded me that today is my wedding anniversary. lol  Can I blame it on the antibiotics and/or bronchitis??
Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #32 
I'm Pooh in the house cuz my mom did my nursery in Pooh and I guess my love for him started there. I remember when we went to school and they had the movies on the reels and I watched it.I'm so glad you came and played with us. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Hope to see you at the Simon Says Scrap next Friday night!!
Hugs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz2000
Quote:
I'm in love with your title with the label and staples... very unique.. love it!! Our whole family loves Disney. We all have Pooh Character nicknames in our family. Yup.. a little addicted.  Your children are beautiful!
Thanks for playing with us in the beach bungalow!!! I hope you will join us for Simon Says Scrap!.. you can vote for the theme this week!
Hugs!

Pooh is my very favorite!  I did the nursery in Winnie the Pooh classic theme.  

Thankfully, I still had this up today b/c it reminded me that today is my wedding anniversary. lol  Can I blame it on the antibiotics and/or bronchitis??

diturpin

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #33 
Here's mine! [smile]

2014-06-20-AboutMe_BingoCard.jpg 
Credits: Life Series February 2014 by Jen Wright Designs

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #34 
This is absolutely amazing!! I love the verse..! Your layout is so beautiful. I live below you (heehee) in Georgia! Nashville is gorgeous. I got the pleasure of going to the Gaylord before it flooded (2 years before) and stayed at a nice hotel near it. Thanks for sharing about you.. its just awesome! Thank you for playing in the Beach Bungalow!! Hope you will join us next Friday night 8pm EST.for Simon Says Scrap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diturpin
Here's mine! [smile]

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #35 
I have to share how much ya'll have touched me with your participation and sharing your stories.
The layouts are so amazing they inspire me!
Thank you so much!![smile]

I hope you will join us next Friday night for Simon Says Scrap! Chat & Challenge, Games & more! 8pm EST.
Also don't forget to vote for our Theme for the night!!

Hugs to you all!!! You've made my heart smile!
jen wright

diturpin

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #36 
Well, then, we were neighbors unawares....we live just up the river from Gaylord/Opryland Hotel. We survived the flood (our neighborhood was one that flooded) and now everything is back to normal! Thanks for your sweet comments! [smile]

Quote:
This is absolutely amazing!! I love the verse..! Your layout is so beautiful. I live below you (heehee) in Georgia! Nashville is gorgeous. I got the pleasure of going to the Gaylord before it flooded (2 years before) and stayed at a nice hotel near it. Thanks for sharing about you.. its just awesome! Thank you for playing in the Beach Bungalow!! Hope you will join us next Friday night 8pm EST.for Simon Says Scrap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diturpin
Here's mine! [smile]

M

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #37 
Thanks for the fun Jen. I used your Life Series January for alot of this, then went off to find other embellis that would fit in. Oh I tried to download your template thanks for that. I'm tooo puter dumb to figure out how to open it. So I made this up, (just in case you notice how off it is). Had a blast doing this up. Me 2014 new-042.png 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #38 
You did an amazing job! this is so colorful and fun!!! Love your pic and smile!! Thanks for playing with us!! I hope I will see you tonight at 8pm EST in the Chat & Simon Says Scrap! Thread.  We will be having tons of fun, games, prizes!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M
Thanks for the fun Jen. I used your Life Series January for alot of this, then went off to find other embellis that would fit in. Oh I tried to download your template thanks for that. I'm tooo puter dumb to figure out how to open it. So I made this up, (just in case you notice how off it is). Had a blast doing this up. Me 2014 new-042.png 

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #39 
PSS... Don't forget i would LOVE if you would join my Private Facebook Inspirational Gallery and post your layout there to inspire others!!
Here's the link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/jenwrightdesignsinspirationgallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by M

Jen Wright Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #40 

I will have all Stamps going out today. Please email me at [email protected] if you don't receive. If you want to email me there so i can directly email your stamp, that would be even better!! 

Thanks for joining me. I will have another BINGO Challenge but check out this month's newest!! Its a Template Challenge - FAVORITE TV SHOW (Or movie star), here.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.