MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Elizabeth

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
My tie dye challenge is running for the month of August, and my 'Scrap that unfinished vacation album' album runs through the end of August as well.

I will be out taking more pictures!  I'll only be gone two weeks and I *should* have wifi at various times.  If you pm me here, I should get an email notification.  Or, my email is elisabeth dot dsp at prodigy dot net.  The dots are . I just didn't want to tell that to the bots. Elisabeth is spelled with an S on my email.

In any case, I will be happy to catch up on bonuses and stamps on my return - which is 17th August, and I may get to check my messages once or twice while I'm there.  (England)  I will have my ipad but not my ehds so I won't have access to my products.

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and making loads of wonderful memories to scrapbook!

Z
Many Feathers

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Have a GREAT time, Z!!! :-)
paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
Have a wonderful time!!!!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm home!  And as you might imagine, I have gobs and gobs of photos to go through!  I even shot in RAW for quite a few, so I'll be learning how to process those.

Glad to be home, surprisingly!  I couldn't keep up the pace I had set, even for two weeks.  I didn't really miss doing anything I wanted to, but I'm exhausted, and I wish I could keep up the walking now that I'm home!  I had a two week cardiovascular workout getting about to all the places I wanted to see.  I didn't expect to do this, but I did take all the three hundred and something steps to the top of St. Paul's Cathedral in London.  I just kept showing up there and once I ended up with a little block of time and could do it, so I took a deep breath and did.  The view was well worth the climb.

I also got to visit the actual Market Cross that I named my store for - and posted a photo of it on my facebook page:

[60629_934286489920628_8054728401595602405_n] 
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
Welcome home, Z! We missed you!!
That photo is super awesome!
Really looking forward to hearing all about your trip AND seeing all those photos scrapped!

Yes, I remember those steps to the top of St. Paul's Cathedral. Of course in my trip, back in the day, those steps were uphill. Both ways. [rofl]
Elizabeth

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
They still do seem uphill both ways, Tbear!  lol... I'm still recovering!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.