MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #1 
I would love to see some Disney-ish kits and coordinating Disney-ish kits that have a running theme.  Disney is host to many runDisney events every year and I would love to use kits that have a disney and a running theme.  

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 

(Jessica loves Disney. Who knew?)  

Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #3 
LOL  I try to keep in a secret, but sometimes people find out!

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
lol. I love your siggie Jessica. I guess I should think about making one too. Do we have rules around here? I like the size of yours.
Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #5 
Arlene, I just changed it again!  Trying to find the perfect one!

Reply with quote  #6 
Rules???? We don't need no stinkin' rules!   Well, we should have some rules!! But for now - we are just getting used to everything so let's play a bit and see how it goes!! 

I have an old siggy but need a new one!  Thanks for showing yours off Jess!

L

EMAIL: [email protected]
dillydoodles

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
Oooohhh, I like that one even better Jess. Lisa yours is a goodie too. Hmmm ... must put my thinking cap on. Glad to hear we have no stinkin' rules, hahaha.  

LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #8 
My siggy is only words .. I might have to change that!  LOL

[MM%20Forum%20Banner]
Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already liked my Facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

dillydoodles

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
I'm not sure how to make a siggie with a transparent background in MMS, so I just made the background colour the same as I see here on the forum, lol. I'd like to figure out how to center it though. 
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #10 
Love everyone's siggy.  I just wish I could figure out how to add links and a photo in mine The space I show in the control panel doesn't seem to allow html coding.  ugh!  What am I doing wrong or is it where I'm looking on the CP that's wrong?

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

dillydoodles

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #11 
For your siggy ... forum coding is a bit different than HTML coding. You have to use the square brackets. I can't type out the coding in my reply or it will mess the post up, but this article should help you ... http://www.dpchallenge.com/tutorial.php?TUTORIAL_ID=17 

snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks Arlene - I'm off to read the link now

Hugs,
Debbie

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

dillydoodles

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #13 
Hi Debbie. I just grabbed the first article I found earlier, lol. Here are a couple more... 

http://www.bbcode.org/reference.php

http://www.howtodothings.com/computers/a2254-how-to-create-forum-signatures-sig.html 

Good luck.
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #14 
Great siggy's ladies. I should spice mine up one of these days.

Jessica, I am sure you have seen this because I've had it in the store for awhile. I keep meaning to do a full kit but still haven't gotten around to it. I'll have to put my thinking cap on and see if I can incorporate running and Disney...hmmm......

12x12 Magical Moments photobook, created in Disney colors.

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #15 
Barb, I LOVE that kit (and do have it! LOL) I am looking for a designer to create a coordinating kit to go with it for the races that Disney hosts.  Lisa and I ran a half marathon at Walt Disney World in February and I want a kit with all the "marathon stuff" in it that is Disney-ish.  Does that make any sense?

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.