MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #16 
Just a tip.   If you save your signature as a .png file it won't have the paper in the background.  

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #17 
You and Lisa ran a half marathon at Walt Disney World in February!!! I had no idea. That is soooo awesome. Congratulations ladies. I'm jealous, lol. I hope I can run that far again some day. It's been 5 years since I ran a half marathon.

If you can't find the exact combination of Disney and running, could use use one of each kind of kit for your layouts? I used Barb's Marathon Runner to scrap my race. I think it just might work in combination with Disney colours.

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=ARBP-CP-1203-12578 

Once again, huge congrats ... I bet you had a blast doing it at Disney.

And thanks very much for the tip about saving the siggy as a png Jess. I totally forgot I could do that in MMS!
Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #18 
Arlene, we sure did!  It was amazing!  We *may* be doing another one soon!  

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #19 
Aww... Jessica. These layouts brought tears to my eyes. I'm so thrilled for you and proud of all three of you ladies. Believe me, I do know how much hard work goes into training for a race of that length, but the feeling of crossing the finish line is worth all the sweat, aches, pains, dedication and endurance. Absolutely amazing layouts .. beautiful, fun photos and wonderful journaling. Thank you so much for sharing the magic!! 

Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #20 
Arlene, you should join us for another Disney race!  We sure are fun to hang around! LOL  It was the first time that I had ever been away from my kiddos (my oldest is 8 1/2).  It was amazing!

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #21 
Sounds amazing! I'm sure you are a whole lotta fun to hang with. IF I ever get fit enough to do that distance again, I'll surely keep it in mind Jess. Maybe I can talk my sister into running too, lol.    
Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #22 
Arlene, that would be fantastic!  I can only imagine the fun we would have!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #23 
Hi All!
I just wanted to say Hi! and say I'm very excited to be a part of the MyMemories Designer team with such talented ladies.

I love Disney and would love to see more kits! I have a paper pack thats Disney-ish that I will be submitting tomorrow.. that might help some.

Hugs!
Jen

Dragonfly Studio Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #24 
I could not figure out how to link mine either. I tried all kinds of things. Will have to check out those articles. Or if you figure it out Debbie you can let me know lol. 

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #25 
I am also a huge Disney fan!!
I have several kits that I made to scrap my Disney photos.

My favorite is Magic Every Day... It's bright and fun, perfect for Disney... but versitile enough to use for any day pages too.

some pages I made using just the kit:

I have a princess kit, a boyish knight kit, a bright cruise kit (for a disney cruise), and a whimsical Asian kit (for Mulan and Epcot) in my store also. 
My siggy will get you to my store

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #26 
Paula, I have all your disney-ish kits..... maybe you could do a running kit that coordinates for those of us crazy half-marathon runners that runDisney!  

Reply with quote  #27 
Lisa, what about the "rights" to use Disney images ?? I mean not in layout but in kits, I suppose we have to use some similar-to-Disney stuff, haven't we ?

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #28 
Caroline, Disney stuff has a copyright on it.  That is why I said Disney-ish. You won't see an actual embellishment of Mickey, but the colors of Mickey and the feel of Disney. Take my siggy for example, it is very Disney-ish, but no actual Disney embellishments.  It is up to each designer to make sure they are designing without violating the copyright.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #29 
The 3 circle Mickey Head is copyrighted as well.  I don't use them (though I've seen people do it...).  I do always include extra circle elements (like the circle stitch in my 1st LO) so you can easily 'build your own' while scrapping

Jessica, you aren't the 1st person that mentioned to me about a marathon kit.

I'll add it to my calendar, but it probably won't be til summer

Reply with quote  #30 
Yup, you have to be really, really careful with Disney.  Actually, with a whole lot of things when it comes to copyright. 

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.