MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
This month you need to use this template in your software to create a layout. Post your layout here by April 30 and you will be entered to win a free Shape It Frame Set from my store.

I will randomly pick a winner May 1st from the layouts posted here and on my business FB page. Layouts must be posted by April 30, 2015.

Pick up your free template here - FREE APRIL 1-30, 2015 only

ShapeItFrameApril_1.jpg 

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

LitaMaree

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Awesome template!! I'm in [smile]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
How can i change the color of the frame. It doen's work when i picked it up as white embellishment :-(
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #4 
Fenanda you cannot change white in the My Memories Software. What you need to do is add the circle frame in the tan color (it is in your embellishment folder). Once you add the tan one you will be able the change the color. [smile]

Here is a tutorial on where to find it in your program...

http://www.albumstoremember.com/my-memories-tutorials/shape-it-frames-how-to-use-in-my-memories-suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

fenanda

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the explanation! Circel layouts-003.jpg 
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #6 
That's cute, love the splat to mimic the carrots all over. Nice!

fenanda

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
I think, i am the winner of this challenge... I love your templates and frames very much, so i choose the shape it frame set 03.
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #8 
Yup, looks like it. I didn't have anyone enter on FB this month so you automatically get it. Doesn't look like it's that popular of a challenge so starting in May I won't be giving away a prize anymore but you will still be able to get the template for free. [smile] Thanks for playing and I hope you'll keep posting your layouts.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.