MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 

Welcome to the Aug 2018 THE VINTAGE ROMANTIC challenge. 
ADBD_TheVintageRomantic_slide.jpg  
I am featuring my TIME TRAVELER, a Heritage Scrappers collection.

This collection was the first of the collections in my Heritage Scrappers Series. I have just released an new Add-on Mini that is on sale along with the initial collection at 40-61% off!

I am constantly thinking of ways to make it easier and more comfortable for you all to participate in my challenge so I have made another adjustment.  Drum roll please .....
HS_TimeTraveler_MMPB_TVR.jpg 
Here is how the challenge works:

1) Click on the Page Starters preview above to go to my store and add the FREE Page Starters to your cart. (only free during August)

2) Create a layout with either a "romantic" or a "vintage/heritage" twist and USE ONE (or both) OF THE FREE PAGE STARTERS 

AND my featured collection OR use any MM Designer kit in a similar palette.

3) Post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer, if not me) 

I LOOK FORWARD to having you join me this month!

Diane

Collection Previews & Creative Team Layouts (for inspiration) 
HS_TimeTraveler_AO_MKall.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler__BUNDLE.jpg     HS_TimeTraveler_Blendables.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_Cardstock.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_Flourishes.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_Masks.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_PKall.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_PKele.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_PKppr.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_PprConfetti.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_TornBorders.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_WordArt_DaysWeek.jpg  HS_TimeTraveler_WordArt_MonthsYear.jpg  600 ADB_HS_TimeTraveler_FacesofThePast emb mss.jpg  600_ADB_TimeTraveler1_Pia.jpg  600_HS_TimeTraveler_pbsLO1.jpg  600_TimeTraveler_Pia.jpg  600-adbdesigns_time-traveler_dorian_LO1.jpg  600-adbdesigns_time-traveler_dorian_LO2.jpg  600-ADB-PBS_HeritageScrappers-TimeTraveler-CA1.jpg  600-adb-pbs-timetraveler-renee-01.jpg  600-ADB-TimeTraveler-HeritageScrapAug17-cb01.jpg  600-ADB-TimeTraveler-HeritageScrapAug17-cb02.jpg  600-ADB-TimeTraveler-HeritageScrapAug17-cb03.jpg  600-hsTIMETRAVELER-dorian1.jpg  600-hsTIMETRAVELER-dorian2.jpg  600-hsTIMETRAVELER-pokiL002.jpg  600-hsTIMETRAVELER-pokiLO01.jpg    600-PBS-Time-Traveler-HeritageScrapAug17-cb01.jpg  600-PBS-Time-Traveler-HeritageScrapAug17-cb02.jpg  600-TimeTraveler-JSW.jpg  600-TimeTraveler-JW.jpg  600-TimeTraveler-Nancy-LO01.jpg  600-TimeTraveler-Nancy-LO02.jpg 

STMMMS89620 and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
JuneBug

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 

Diane, 

These pages you created are STUNNING!!! I especially like the one with the saying on it about honoring their memories! Thank you!!

And thank you for the gorgeous starter page!! 

JuneBug

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Mother 12x12.jpg Thanks, Diane!! This was my Mother.
poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Here's my challenge layout with a mix of TIME TRAVELER collection + mini + stacked paper (by me?) 

600-adbdesigns-time-travel-poki-04.jpg 

ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #5 
Rita  -- your layout is terrific! Very creative use of the stackers! 
All the layouts are from my Creative Team and they are such a talented group of ladies!!

Poki, your clusters are always gorgeous but this one especially so!! (and yes, LOL, the stacker by you, see preview above)

lisajung

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
My page use the free page & the mini kit. The perfect items  for this picture of Dad and I had in my collection. Thanks for a great challenge. Lisa Jung

Attached Images
png My Album 8-001.png (24.88 MB, 1 views)

ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #7 
Lisa, what a precious photo of you and your dad and I love how you completed your page!  XOXO Diane
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.