MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Share The Luv Challenge August 15 - 31 Featured Kit - PS I Love You

*****This challenge is a Loyalty Club Challenge*****
Each month I will create a new Loyalty Card stamp which you will receive with your posting bonus. Please be aware however, that you may place only ONE Share The Luv Loyalty Stamp per month on your Loyalty Card, even if you participate in both challenges. You can find out more information about how the Loyalty Club works HERE.

Featured Kit - PS I Love You

This gorgeous nature inspired kit in shades of blue and grey is a delight for the eyes, and is suitable for many different styles of layouts, including everything from outdoor photos to portraits! Note: most of the embellishments included in this kit come in both shadowed and non-shadowed versions for extra versatility!

PSILoveYou.jpg 

Posting Bonus - Family Together

Teal, cream, and rust combine in this lovely and elegant kit that is perfect for heirloom photos, family gatherings, and fall pages. Note: most embellishments included in this kit come in both shadowed and non-shadowed versions for extra versatility!

FamilyTogether.jpg 

To get Family Together for free, here's all you need to do:

Create a layout using PS I Love You and post it here in the Share the Luv Forum before midnight on August 31st.

It's that easy! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
I used PS I Love you to scrap a recent picnic outing to Kensington Metropark, what a gorgeous day it was!  I've just scrapped the first of many photos taken that day, I love the way the photos pop from the neutral backgrounds!

perfect-spot-for-a-picnic.jpg 

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
Oh my...can't believe I'm the first one with this gorgeous kit. I'm going to do another too. Thanks much, Carole!

It's a thank you card for my sister-in-law who made me this gorgeous birdie tote! Only problem is it's too pretty to use :-) I thought the kit worked perfectly for it...

PS I Love You by Carole Harden.
Scraps of Words Card Sentiments - Thank You - by Suzanne Walker.
font is Satisfaction.
Thanks-Tami.jpg 

Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Oh my gosh, that tote is just adorable! I love tote bags, but I keep filling them up with stuff so then I have to go buy another one! (pretty sneaky, huh?) lol

I love your pretty card, and I'm sure your sister-in-law will too! [smile]

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.