MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
Dee

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
[image] 
Hi Scrappers! Welcome to this months quote challenge. It's currently Winter in my part of the world, we are having lovely sunny days but most nights are chilly! When the kids are in bed asleep I like nothing better than to sit & scrap with a blanket over my knee lol...and enjoy a hot cup of chocolate or cappucino! Which is how I came about this months quote. 

Comfy and Cosy!  

For this challenge, scrap my quote using a product you have purchased from MyMemories store. Add a personal photo with the quote being part of your page and post it below. Don't forget to credit with links if possible. This challenge ends August 31st.

A bonus prize to those who use my Cafe Au Lait Collection to complete this challenge.
With 50% off August 1- 15th it's cheaper than the kit! 

Click the image to go to my store.
DD_MMSQC_AUG14.jpg   

Participants for this challenge receive a gift link via private message to download this:
Challenge Gift Image.jpg 

Participants for this challenge that also purchase my Cafe Au Lait Collection will receive
a bonus prize via private message to download this:
Bonus Gift Image.jpg 

I think both these prizes make a nice addition to the Cafe Au Lait Collection. Happy scrapping!

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
OMG Are those participation prizes so pretty!  And you must know that my favorite guilty pleasure is coffee!!![biggrin]  And I want to taste those pretty little muffins too!  Wow would I luv a box of those!

Of course I will participate.

And I grabbed that awesome collection too[smile] for that second goodie----GLITTTTERS!  Wowza again.

Thanks a lot for your designs!  LUV them!

Here is my layout, by the way.....

DDCALCB_LO3_Annemarie.jpg 

Cabins with “The Comfort of Home”

Credits:  "CAFÉ AU LAIT COLLECTION BUNDLE” by Dees-Deelights

Font Used:  Pristina and Minion Pro

Available at:

My Memories Store - https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=DDDR-CP-1405-59424

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Well gosh fancy seeing you in my challenge Annemarie, how sweet of you to come play as if you don't do enough for me already [smile] I love this layout of your recent vacation, the multi pics, cluster and use of the mask, fabulous thanks so much. Gift/Bonus links on their way!

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Clipartist---wow is that a great photo!  love that beautiful cluster, frame and all the elements work nicely with that photo.  Beautiful

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clipartist
cafe au lait Dee-002.jpg 

Here is my entry for the contest.

pearlpuff2u

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Dee, I love this Cafe-Au-Lait kit you designed and had a lot of fun designing for your Comfy Cosy challenge.  This is my very first submission on MyMemories and I hope you like my layout design.  It's my husband and 2 of my 3 dogs -- as you can see they are quite "Comfy & Cozy".  
Looking forward to getting the bonus kits you've offered to us! Comfy Cozy 600x600.jpg

Dee

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Clipartist - Judy so nice to see you take part in this challenge thank you. Oh my goodness you always find the perfect pic to match your page, this little girl with big cup is too cute! Well done with the clustering on this page fabulous job. Prize links on their way via pm. 

Hi Pearl - Welcome! I'm thrilled you chose my challenge to debut your first submission to MyMemories Forum! Wow such a wonderful page, it says it all doesn't it? Huggie Bear & Cazzi sure look cozy & very comfy lol. I love the beans, scatters and wheat popping out the side & your tag, well done thanks so much. Prize links on their way via pm.

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #8 
OMG Pearl Puff.  Is that so awesome!  love the layout.  The way you placed everything was amazing.  love the bean placement too!  And you spent some time on that sweet title work--super job all around.  Serious scrapping envy here! 

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
Such a beautifully scrapped page. Hi Judy, love this page,  and Annemarie, two of my friends who belong to one of the Creative teams  I am on. Good to see you both here, I look forward to adding some of my work, once I get used to MMS. I look forward also to meeting others here, some of whise work I have seen. It is all so wonderful. There is much for me to learn.
Hugs all
Maureen / (Mozzie...my nickname.)

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #10 
Love you Maureen!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: