MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello Lovelies,

Welcome to the Tag Me Challenge. If you never created a tag before, please look at this simple tutorial below.

If you don't know what the Tag Me Challenge consists of, please go back to the post Tag Me Challenge Forum Guidelines to find out rules and information.

If you'd like to participate, please respond to this thread to signup by Monday, August 15th. On the 16th, I will send you a download link to my kit called "Auntie Marie Kit 2". From there you will make a Tag to share with the other participants who joined this challenge. In turn, you will receive their Tags. The more who participate, the more fun, and the more tags you'll receive.

Decorate your tags as fancy as you want.

Signup List:
Sharon  Download my tag:  DOWNLOAD 
Stephanie
ChallengeTag-01-jpg.jpg 

Free Auntie Marie Kit 2 as your participation prize.

MyMemories-Web-Thumb-01.jpg 

Directions for Photoshop Elements and Photoshop users.

1).  Open the tag file.
Tag.jpg 

2).  Get your first background by going to File/Place or File Embedded.  Then double click on the background so the X will go away.  This is your second layer on your layer pallet.

FilePlace.jpg 

3).  In order to make the background the same shape as your tag, you want to create a clipping mask by going to your layers pallet and right hand click on your layers pallet and you will see a menu that will say, "Create Clipping Mask", select that.

ClipMaskedMenu.jpg 
Below is what you will end up with.  Look at your layers pallet and notice that on the top layer has an arrow pointing down to the bottom layer? Well that shows that it is clipped to your bottom layer.

ClipMased.jpg 

4).  Then you will want to merge both layers by selecting both layers with your mouse and hitting Ctrl+Shift with your left hand then with your right hand mouse go to the layers menu by selecting your left mouse button and a menu will pop up and will say merge layers.  Now make sure that you have both layers selected prior to doing this.

Merged.jpg 

6).  You may now decorate your tag as desired by going to File/Place or File/Place Embedded. Make it as fancy as you want.

Be sure to share your tags by using Dropbox or any other file sharing program and post it in this post.  Please don't share your participation prize kit with anyone. Thank you.

Have fun!

winnieb1029

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
This looks fun! Count me in!

I was looking for a challenge just like this... I'm not good enough at designing yet to participate in full kit challenges! But I like making tags. Thank you for the opportunity to participate.

~Stephanie

[wave]
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #3 
That is great Stephanie! I will add you to the list. Thank you so much for joining this challenge. 
menglanfang

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Is usually originally expertise considered Fifa 17 Coins in this article you observe an opportunity here, you're free to the purchase price is usually that what exactly When i seemed to be referencing to help about how precisely precisely the purchase price location is probably, rich in place having numerous connected with defenders in this article, you observe some defenders in front of them then moreover, you may received into your heart counselling bypass which often many inability done to you as early as you find the footballing sports on your strikers. After you skilled this data, a lot more steps you might gain, along with the far more fifa entire Fifa Coins world goblet entire world goblet entire world goblet 04 main collection dollars you'll receive.
teagranny

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi,  I would like to join the tag challenge.  Computer needs a tune up so hopefully I can get it all done.
Thanks. Marlene
winnieb1029

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Here is what I came up with! I went for a vintage watercolor look. Thanks for letting me join. Here is the DOWNLOAD LINK!

pv.png 

ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #7 
Oh WinnieB these tags are so beautiful!! You did an outstanding job. I can learn from you. Thank you so much for participating. I hope to see you next month. [smile]
[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
I just stumbled over this after clicking on a link in your blog about this month's Blog train. I wish I had seen it in time to participate, I'm not one for Quick Pages, but I would have loved to try my hand at designing a tag. Oh well, maybe next month?

Save
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #9 
I can give you the download link to this month's challenge. Please let me know if you are still interested. [smile]
[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #10 
Oh yes, very much so. [smile]

Thank you.

Save
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #11 
Hello Thenightshadow,

I sent you the link via private message. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. [smile]
[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #12 
Hi,

I just downloaded it. Will work on this during the evening. Thanks so much for letting me play. [smile]

Save
marypretzels

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #13 
I'm too late but I'm going to check this out anyway -  Sharon, your kits are SO beautiful!!
[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #14 
Hi,

Finished my tags, I really enjoyed doing this. I hope the size is large enough. I didn't have an original template so I used the tag in the kit to start with. The finished tag size is 1124 x 2129. They can be downloaded here:

http://www.blue-rosedesign.com/digiscrap/abemesstags.zip

elaina_abemesstag1.jpg  elaina_abemesstag2.jpg 

Save
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #15 
Wow, wow, WOW Thenightshadow! Your tags are simply beautiful!!  I love what you did in your designs. They are very unique but very beautiful. Great going. [smile]  Thank you for joining this challenge. [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.