MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
SnickerdoodleDesigns

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the August Quote Challenge!  This month at MyMemories I am featuring my Metamorphosis kit! It is on sale, offering a 30% savings on the Kit and packs, and a whopping 58% on the Bundle!

This Collection was inspired by "change."  We’ve all had major changes in our lives at one time or another. Metamorphosis was designed to help you document those changes.  Tell your story, share your journey! What was “before” and what was “after?”  A major change in your lifestyle? Eye Glasses? Orthodontics? Remodeling projects? How about sports games, exercise, or clothing trends? And, of course, there is always BK and AK (before-kids and after-kids).

Your Challenge Quote is simple!  "Before and After."  Create a layout with before and after photos, and use this simple quote as your page title.  Tell us your story in your journaling!

Here is one "before and after" layout to get your inspiration flowing, as well as some other layouts using the collection that could easily inspire you with this theme.

Attached Images
jpeg sd-metamorphosis-mary-shawnee2_resize.jpg (176.90 KB, 5 views)
jpeg 12-sd-metamorphisis-chrissy-tdc012.jpg (48.04 KB, 4 views)
jpeg 13-sd-metamorphisis-chrissy-tdc013.jpg (52.54 KB, 3 views)
jpeg 14-sd-metamorphisis-chrissy-tdc014.jpg (72.27 KB, 3 views)
jpeg 15-sd-metamorphisis-chrissy-tdc015.jpg (59.97 KB, 3 views)
jpeg sd-metamorphasis-keevs2-1000_resize.jpg (234.28 KB, 3 views)
jpeg sd-metamorphosis-cathy-01-1000_resize.jpg (189.25 KB, 3 views)
jpeg sd-metamorphosis-lima-inspirations_resize.jpg (213.91 KB, 3 views)
jpeg sd-metamorphosis-linda1-1000_resize.jpg (273.70 KB, 3 views)

See my entire MyMemories store HERE.

[designer_MM%20%281%29] 
My Blog     My Newsletter (for freebies, sales information)

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS40410 to receive a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software, plus FREE bonuses when you check out!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.