MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
PattyB

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello!  And welcome to my challenge, this month featuring I Do Collection by PattyB Scraps
pbs_i_do_bundle.jpg  pbs_i_do_embossed_papers.jpg  pbs_i_do_masks.jpg  pbs_i_do_mk1all.jpg  pbs_i_do_mk2all.jpg  pbs_i_do_romantic_frames.jpg  pbs_i_do_sweet_elements.jpg  pbs_i_do_sweet_shabby_papers.jpg 

For the challenge this month, THE RULES:
(1) create a layout with photo(s) of something that brings to mind your favorite memory of a wedding in your life. It could be the people or animals, or things (like your "fur kid" or a something special about some thing that happened at a wedding.).
(2) your layout must be created using a product(s) from a My Memories designer(s) - you do not have to use one of my products, but I would LOVE it if you did.
(3) post your layout here in this thread, before the end of the month, and be sure to credit the designer(s) & their product(s) used.
(4) if you use I Do Collection by PattyB Scraps you will receive an exclusive gift PM'd to you.  You'll find it in the store, -HERE-

Here is some inspiration!
I do June Mix_pbs_LO2_AnnR.jpg  I Do_JuneMix_pbs_LO1_AnnR.jpg  pbs_i_do_LO1.jpg  pbs_i_do_LO2.jpg  pbs_i_do_LO3.jpg  pbs_i_do_LO4.jpg  pbs_IDo1_Pia.jpg 

Have fun!
Hugs, 
Patty

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
here is mine I scraplifted one of the insirations
Teri in Texas
I DO CHALLENGE RS.jpg 

PattyB

Reply with quote  #3 
That's so pretty!  And thank you for playing along!  You'll be getting an exclusive gift, via message here in the forum, after the end of the month!
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.