MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Linda Rechtin

Reply with quote  #1 
Yay!  It is time for my first challenge here at My Memories and I can not wait for you to see what I have in store for you to participate in  [smile]

This challenge will run through the month of August.  Purchase my Wonderful Wizard combo (on sale for 30% off during the month of August) in the store:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SDLR-CP-1407-64073

Create a layout using the Wonderful Wizard combo.  Post it here in this forum thread by August 31st and you will receive through a PM from me, your choice of one:

Good Witch Combo OR Bad Witch Combo

Lets let the challenge begin!

Linda Rechtin

Wonderful Wizard ForumPic.jpg 

Linda Rechtin

Reply with quote  #2 
These are a few layouts I've created, using Wonderful Wizard and Good Witch Combos.  The first being a double page layout [smile]

WW DoublePage Layout.jpg  GoodWitch Layout.jpg 

boobearsmama1

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
yellow-brick-road-oct-09-2011-BBM2.jpg 
Here is my submission. I love your kit. It really is fun to use.

boobearsmama1

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
I also made this layout using your kit
LR-wonder-wizard-kit.jpg 

Linda Rechtin

Reply with quote  #5 
Boobearsmama, those are fantastic layouts!  Such great photos, journaling and use of the kit.  I don't know which one is my favorite [smile]

Cupcake

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
This is such a darling kit. I had a pic of my daughter and granddaughters and luckily I had Dorthy and a witch.  I loved the colors, elements and the backgrounds. I loved the kit and was so happy to use it dorothy.jpg 
Linda Rechtin

Reply with quote  #7 
Oh Cupcake, your daughter and grand daughters are so beautiful [smile]  You sure did make great use of this kit.  Such a sweet layout [smile]
Cupcake

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
I finished Bad Witch. LOL  It is REALLY hard to pull off the BAD WITCH image while standing next a clown and holding a baby who decides to fill his britches, your hand, and the front of your costume just as the photo is being taken.  Maybe I will give up the bad witch image and go into a carpet and costume cleaning business wicked witch.jpg 
Cupcake

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
This is my LO using Linda's kit Good Witch.  I had some cute photos of my daughter and granddaughter in their Witches costumes and couldn't resist using her gorgeous kit to scrap them.  I couldn't believe how easy it was to use and how the colors worked so well with my photos. Good witch.jpg 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.