MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
Up here in Canada we are in summer season which means a lot of people are travelling. This months theme is Travel. 

Use one of the following titles from my "Time to Travel Word Art" sets to create your page. You can grab the matching "Time to Travel" kit or use your own.

To qualify for a loyalty stamp you must:

1) Use 1 of the pieces from the Time to Travel Word Art set (on sale for $0.99 this month)
2) Post your layout on this thread

I will send out your stamp within a few days of you posting your layout. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone creates!

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #2 
Here is one of the layouts I created using one of the titles from the set:

London-032.jpg

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Janet

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
[confused] I was just about to buy the word art set, but noticed there's something strange with the price.
You mentioned it's on sale for $0.99, but in the store it's $1.49? Could you let us know which one is right?
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Janet,

Sorry, we can only put items on sale for a maximum of 2 weeks, but we were given an exception for kits for challenges because they run all month. The 2 weeks had expired and I had forgotten to reset the sale. It's back at $0.99. Sorry about that. 

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #5 
Here is my LO from our camping trip a month ago.  We managed to catch the sunset over the lake.  I used the kit Time to Travel by Albums to Remember.j
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=ARBP-CP-1110-7414

August challenges-016.jpg 

Reply with quote  #6 
Rhonda,

That looks so nice! Just sent your loyalty stamp. Thanks for playing. [smile]

Barb

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.