MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Lora

Reply with quote  #1 
**This is a Loyalty Stamp challenge** Stamp will be for August

(Please Note: You can only use one stamp from each Designer on your card. I am running two challenges for August, both challenges will get you a stamp, but you can only use one of them as per the MM enforced rules.  [bawl]
You will however, get both bonuses if you complete both challenges.) 

Perfect for summer Vacation Photos or any others!!!  For this challenge, I am featuring my *Beach View* and *Beach View 2* kits!
These are great for any type of photo subjects!  Just purchase one of the kits below (Products are linked to the store), post a layout made with that kit (in this thread so we can all Ooooh and Aaaaah over it), and get the other kit for free! Your choice!
(Please PM me with your kit choice freebie after posting your LO)

I will be sending out bonuses and stamps at the end of the challenge. You have now, through Midnight on August 31st MM Time, to post your LO to be eligible for the bonus and Stamp for your card.

Beach View
[image]  

Beach View 2
[image] 

*Your page needs to be made with my products, mostly with the featured kit you choose.
*You may add Word Art or Titles from any MM Designer to your page. 

Just to recap, Buy either kit, Post your page in here, get the matching kit for free!!!!...and a stamp for your card to boot!

Let's see those gorgeous Summer pages!

Reply with quote  #2 
[smile_zps6e1e4df2] 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.