MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Lora

Reply with quote  #1 
Yes, I have some! [crazy]

Hello Everyone!
I'm Lora! I live in Southern Central IL with my wonderful Husband and our Son of age 7. We are owned by 2 Dogs, 12 Chickens, 7 fish, and 2 Zebra Finches. I will acquire more critters.... Don't tell hubby!
I am easygoing and I love to chat with everyone, so put on your favorite PJ's and get your coffee or tea, and just ask me anything or talk to me about whatever you want to! I love to have fun and get to know you all, so jump right in at any time!

Happy to meet you!

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Lora,
Nice to meet you. Know what you mean with the animals owning you. [wink] They're great though.  We lived on a small acerage for 13 years.  Had lots of animals then and wonderful wildlife.  It was a great place to raise our boys. We moved back to suburbia when the eldest started uni.  They don't go away to college here in Australia the same as they do in USA. Of course there are those that do just not the majority. 
[thumb]

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
carla

Reply with quote  #3 
Lora!  I have been missing you girlfriend!   I just have to say that my cat owns me and the dog tries too!  Hubby and I live in South Mississippi and are coming up on our 36 wedding anniversary in August.  We have one son, Greg and 5 Grand Children ranging in age from 14 down to 8 months. 

I just opened my store here at MM and I am waiting for my first two kits to uploaded.  (tapping foot)  LOL!   Glad to be here and see many folks that I know! 

[MaySiggysmall_zps60d22071] 
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Carla Hi Lora....miss you ladies bunches!!!! Hope all is well!!

Reply with quote  #5 
Sugar, sounds wonderful! We don't have a farm, but I wish we did! I would love to have more land...for more critters of course LOL

Carla!!! Hey Girlie! I cannot get into the DSP forum at all! My IP has been blocked and they can't figure out how to unblock me yet! I am going nuts!

Kiana!!! Hey Darlin! I haven't talked to you in ages! I hope you are doing well and I can't wait to see your work!

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
Just caught dear kitty on our leather dining chair(not allowed) scratching away at the leather.  All 8 chairs are shredded. [mad]  I had to get son to get her from under our bed. She knows I can't catch her and then when I go cross at her she has the audacity to swish her tail at me because she doesn't think she should be in trouble. [rolleyes][redface] [image]  [eek]. Her brother just sits there and watches with disdain.  
Phew. Now I have vented.[biggrin]
Absolutely nothing to do with scrap booking except she took me away from it and squashed the creative juices. lol 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Lora

Reply with quote  #7 
Oh No!
The leather is going to be so expensive to replace! We don't have cats, for that and several other reasons! LOL
I can't stand them jumping up on top of everything, scratching up everything, littler boxes NO! LOLOL

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #8 
So glad to see you here! Just love your talent and can't wait to begin some challenges with you!
Lora

Reply with quote  #9 
Great to see you, TBear!!!! 
Thank you for the compliment [smile]   [GetStar_zpscc9bb31a] 

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #10 
Hi.  I'm Maggie.  I live in Central Illinois.  I have two girls (11 and 8), 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 4 guinea pigs.  (One piggy was a gift for my eldest, but it turned into four by the end of the summer.  I call it the surprise sale.)  I teach music and love scrapping when I can find the time.
Lora

Reply with quote  #11 
Hey Maggie! It's been a while! Happy to see you!

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #12 
It has.  I was on a scrapping hiatus so I could finish my Master's degree.  That is done, and I'm looking forward to getting more scrapping done.
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie MacPaine
It has.  I was on a scrapping hiatus so I could finish my Master's degree.  That is done, and I'm looking forward to getting more scrapping done.

Congrats on the Masters! In music, I take it?
Hope to see some of your mighty find scrap pages soon!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.