MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
sands_healy

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #16 
I'm loving the colours in this.... putting my thinking cap on.
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #17 
Peacock.jpg 
I tried to find a peacock with a tequila sunrise in his hands, but alas, I only found this teetotaler.
Kit used: Carole Harden's Going Tropical Collection

LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #18 
I'm not playing for the CEA part, I just wanted to join in. I used Carole's Sunshine Days kit. I chose the flowers as inspiration!

MM_JuneCEAInspiration.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Okay the colours and summer theme struck me as definitely doable.  I got to meet Lynnie on a vacation!  Credits - my Beachy Keen kit and the overlays from my Market Cross challenge.

mecritterlynnie.jpg 

mecritterlynnie.jpg

Super cute kit Z!  That's a great photo of the three of you! It looks like you had a wonderful day!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Peacock.jpg 
I tried to find a peacock with a tequila sunrise in his hands, but alas, I only found this teetotaler.
Kit used: Carole Harden's Going Tropical Collection

Wow! That sure is a knock-your-socks-off photo! Great take on the inspiration! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
I'm not playing for the CEA part, I just wanted to join in. I used Carole's Sunshine Days kit. I chose the flowers as inspiration!

MM_JuneCEAInspiration.jpg 

Oh, what a pretty bouquet and a very sweet page! Nice to see you here Kiana! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #22 
LOL Tbear!!!  Teetotaller....hee hee.

I did another one!  Send me the bonus twice!  I was also inspired by one of Fran's layouts titled mri.

I used your Fairies Play:
inyardmay272013b500.jpg 

Word art by Suzanne Coolbaugh Walker.

inyardmay272013b500.jpg

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #23 
Here is mine. Photo from our Samoa Holiday some years ago. This is Caitlyn feeding the turtle.
Kit: Salty Kisses by Carena's Designs

Salty-Kisses-Holiday.jpg 

Salty-Kisses-Holiday.jpg 

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #24 
You don't have to push me to be inspired by the tropics or beaches.  Love them.  This is from the Cairns region when we were there for a wedding in September 2010. I used DZDeDe Spring will come kit. Challenges & Comps-001.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
susyq532

Reply with quote  #25 
I was inspired by the bright colors and the water.  For my layout I used the kit Chloe's Owl by Share the Luv.

June challenges-012.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
I did another one!  Send me the bonus twice!  I was also inspired by one of Fran's layouts titled mri.

I used your Fairies Play:
inyardmay272013b500.jpg 

Word art by Suzanne Coolbaugh Walker.

inyardmay272013b500.jpg

She is SO STINKING ADORABLE in these photos!! Love this!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Here is mine. Photo from our Samoa Holiday some years ago. This is Caitlyn feeding the turtle.
Kit: Salty Kisses by Carena's Designs

Salty-Kisses-Holiday.jpg 

Salty-Kisses-Holiday.jpg 

This page has such a lovely tropical feel, it makes me just want to kick off my shoes and grab a Pina Colada!! lol [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
I was inspired by the bright colors and the water.  For my layout I used the kit Chloe's Owl by Share the Luv.

June challenges-012.jpg 

These photos are just precious! I love the central border on the page, so cute!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
You don't have to push me to be inspired by the tropics or beaches.  Love them.  This is from the Cairns region when we were there for a wedding in September 2010. I used DZDeDe Spring will come kit. Challenges & Comps-001.jpg 

What a lovely spot for a wedding! Beautiful photos, those flowers are just gorgeous!! [smile]

Reply with quote  #30 
Thank you for the challenge!  I was immediately reminded of this photo when I saw all the colors in your image.  I have always loved this shot of my daughter and step daughter at Disney World on our honeymoon.  Epcot has Journey into Imagination and inside is the ImageWorks with this tunnel that changes colors at you go through it.  The kit used is Celebrate Summer Extras by StoryRock.

1993-WDW epcot-001.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.