MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
cmeado

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #31 
RioMar.jpg 
Other than the water, the embellishments are from Just So Scrappy http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Just_So_Scrappy
I had done this page using a picture of my sister from 1965 and made at Rio Mar in Panama recently and when I saw
 this challenge I immediately thought of it.

lmilgram

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #32 
I let both the colors and the summer theme inspire this layout...

Credits:
Here Comes Summer  by Erica Belton
Here Comes Summer 2 by Erica Belton
Colour Splash Word Bits by Meryl Bartho
Mask by Marcee Duggar

Journaling:
My backyard is one of my favorite things about summer.  The warm season is short in Upstate NY, but we make the most of it.  In early spring the gardens are cleaned out of old leaves, weeds are pulled, new mulch spread, and flowers planted all around the yard.

I am lucky to work from home so my Summer Office is the back deck where I can enjoy the warm weather from the shade of the umbrella, and bask in the view of my flower and vegetable gardens.

Best of all I can entertain friends and family and witness my daughters exploring the bugs, critters, and plants in their own backyard.

2013-07-15-Backyard.jpg 

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #33 
Great Inspiration Carole...  I used Carla's Liberty - http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CTCW-CP-1405-61045

July-4th,-2013sm.jpg 

TillM

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #34 
I chose the beautiful colours as my inspiration. These photos wet taken by my son Pete while surfing, just love the amazing colours of our beautiful Pacific Ocean.  I used kits from Nutkin Tailz designs Seaside Memories and Delightful available here http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-CP-1401-50759&r=nutkintailz_designs http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-CP-1305-33322&r=nutkintailz_designs

CEA-Inspiration-web.jpg 

diturpin

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #35 
Here's mine - it's doing double duty with Meryl's journaling challenge.
As far as inspiration goes...the royal blue always makes me think of my daughter's school colors, so I went with a marching band photo. I was also inspired to use a large background photo.

2013-10-Senior-Night.jpg 

Elizabeth Weaver's : VERONICA COMBO PACK

smikeel

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #36 
What a Fabulous variety of pages for this inspiration. I Love them all!!

Here is my page for this challenge. It is also doubling with Carole's Share The Luv 6/16 to 6/30 challenge.

What inspired me were the colorful drinks, and rainbow shaved ice is colorful!

This is my grandson. We had spent the day driving to Lahaina stopping at various places along the way. My son and grandkids even did some snorkeling at a beach for a little while. By the time we reached Lahaina we were all hot and tired, so we had ourselves some shaved ice (I confess - I had a chocolate shake).

6-20-2014-Summer-Treat-mikweb.jpg 

I used Lime Orange Fizz Designer Pack by Share The Luv (Carole Harden) and Spot On The Side Quick Click by Carole Harden -Thank you Carole for the freebie. 

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #37 
Cheers Carole!
Blue-Hawaiin[1].jpg 
Credits:TropicalParadiseKit by designer CaroleHarden
IslandMemories by designer EricaBelton

paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilgram

Credits:
Mask by Marcee Duggar

Journaling:
My backyard is one of my favorite things about summer.  The warm season is short in Upstate NY, but we make the most of it.  In early spring the gardens are cleaned out of old leaves, weeds are pulled, new mulch spread, and flowers planted all around the yard.

I am lucky to work from home so my Summer Office is the back deck where I can enjoy the warm weather from the shade of the umbrella, and bask in the view of my flower and vegetable gardens.

Best of all I can entertain friends and family and witness my daughters exploring the bugs, critters, and plants in their own backyard.

2013-07-15-Backyard.jpg 

What a fantastic backyard you have.  Love the page!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Thank you for the challenge!  I was immediately reminded of this photo when I saw all the colors in your image.  I have always loved this shot of my daughter and step daughter at Disney World on our honeymoon.  Epcot has Journey into Imagination and inside is the ImageWorks with this tunnel that changes colors at you go through it.  The kit used is Celebrate Summer Extras by StoryRock.

1993-WDW epcot-001.jpg

This is just fabulous!! I love the bright, colorful papers and festive feel to this page!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
RioMar.jpg 
Other than the water, the embellishments are from Just So Scrappy http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Just_So_Scrappy
I had done this page using a picture of my sister from 1965 and made at Rio Mar in Panama recently and when I saw
 this challenge I immediately thought of it.

Wow! I love how the photo just pops right off the page, and that photo is wonderful!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:

Credits:
Mask by Marcee Duggar

Journaling:

2013-07-15-Backyard.jpg 

Love the cute cluster you created on the corner of the page, this looks like a lovely place to relax in the summer!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Great Inspiration Carole...  I used Carla's Liberty - http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CTCW-CP-1405-61045

July-4th,-2013sm.jpg

Oh my gosh. she looks ADORABLE all dolled up for the 4th of July!! What a super cute page, I love it!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
I chose the beautiful colours as my inspiration. These photos wet taken by my son Pete while surfing, just love the amazing colours of our beautiful Pacific Ocean.  I used kits from Nutkin Tailz designs Seaside Memories and Delightful available here http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-CP-1401-50759&r=nutkintailz_designs http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-CP-1305-33322&r=nutkintailz_designs

CEA-Inspiration-web.jpg 

Holy Smoke!! These photos are AMAZING!!! What a talented photographer your son is!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Here's mine - it's doing double duty with Meryl's journaling challenge.
As far as inspiration goes...the royal blue always makes me think of my daughter's school colors, so I went with a marching band photo. I was also inspired to use a large background photo.

2013-10-Senior-Night.jpg 

Elizabeth Weaver's : VERONICA COMBO PACK

You all look wonderful in those photos!!! What a lovely page, love the blended background!! [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
What a Fabulous variety of pages for this inspiration. I Love them all!!

Here is my page for this challenge. It is also doubling with Carole's Share The Luv 6/16 to 6/30 challenge.

What inspired me were the colorful drinks, and rainbow shaved ice is colorful!

This is my grandson. We had spent the day driving to Lahaina stopping at various places along the way. My son and grandkids even did some snorkeling at a beach for a little while. By the time we reached Lahaina we were all hot and tired, so we had ourselves some shaved ice (I confess - I had a chocolate shake).

6-20-2014-Summer-Treat-mikweb.jpg 

Oh my, that does look yummy!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! [smile]

I used Lime Orange Fizz Designer Pack by Share The Luv (Carole Harden) and Spot On The Side Quick Click by Carole Harden -Thank you Carole for the freebie. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.