MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 

Hello, and welcome to the Collect "Em All Challenge for the month of September! I'm very excited to be one of your hosts this month!

How it works:
Each month there will be six different challenges which offer a bonus. (There's nothing to buy, these are just for fun challenges.) Collect coordinating bonus pieces by completing each of the challenges to earn  a combo kit! You can earn the entire kit by completing each of the 6 challenges the designers are hosting this month. You can find out more about how the CEA challenge works HERE.

My challenge is the SKETCH CHALLENGE. 
Use the sketch shown below as your inspiration to create a layout. You don't need to copy it exactly, just have fun with it!

CEA_Sept_SketchChallenge.jpg 

You'll have until the end of September to complete this challenge. Once you've created your layout post it here in this thread and I will send you my pieces of the bonus combo kit, shown below. It's that easy!

CarolesCEA-September.jpg 

PS - Don't forget:

If you complete all six challenges (using at least 4 layouts) and post your layouts in the main CEA challenge thread for September, you will receive 2 loyalty stamps for your club card!

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Biker.jpg 
Supplies: Paper School Dazed Touch by Butterfly
Embellishments Biker Kit - Shalae Trippett Scrapgirls
Frames: Pixelberry Pie

Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
What a beautiful page Niamari! I love the bold colors, and that bike is awesome! [smile]

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
sunkissed-lisarosa-classic-sketch.jpg  caw_travel maniabonus-font-manhattan-Sketch.jpg 

Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
These are beautiful Ayla! The cars are fascinating, I especially love the big silver one on the first page!!

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #6 
thank you Carole, yes the cars are fascinating there were a lot more, I have so many photos it is so hard to decide which one to choose

thank you for your gift

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.