MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
brenian4ever

Reply with quote  #1 
December Font.jpg This month's font is fresh and festive! Simply use the font in a layout and post it here for us to admire and you will receive your choice of one kit in my store(bundles excluded) for participating! Rules are here.Layouts are due by December 31st.
Download font here...
December Font Challenge.jpg 

STMMMS87248

Perline

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Brenian4ever,

The link to the new font is not good ! It leads to the font of November Challenge. Can you check please ! Hugs

Reply with quote  #3 
Sorry about that...all fixed!
STMMMS87248

shayna

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Bren, the link still doesn't work [frown]    I found the font here and hope to be back with a layout:

http://www.dafont.com/the-gingerbread-house.font
brenian4ever

Reply with quote  #5 
Gosh so sorry about that, not sure why it's not correcting. Here is the link....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgud1mrr2m296kh/GingerbreadHouse.zip?dl=0

STMMMS87248

shayna

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Bren, I used your wonderful kit, "Santa's Sleigh".

" target="_blank">
brenian4ever

Reply with quote  #7 
This is gorgeous! :-)
STMMMS87248

shayna

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you so much, Bren!!!!!!!  I had difficulty uploading.  It was my first time....LOL
dallasndillonsmom

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
I just downloaded the latest font link from the 18th. I see it worked for the previous layout, but I got computer blocks again.  I have a layout all ready, should I use the cartoon blocks?  They don't really work with the pic, but eh, a person has to be flexable, (hee hee) or would you be able to provide yet another link to the gingerbread font?
Sincerely,
Amy

I noticed the link provided by Shayna 18 days ago. I used that.  Here comes my layout. [smile]

dallasndillonsmom

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #10 
Font Challenge.jpg 

Following are the credits:
The snickerdoodle cookie image is from
Everyday's a School Day Blog from
Monday, 31 October 2011.

Exclamation points and the comma are from the Algerian Font which is available on PhotoMonkey.
Paper, overlays, and elements, are all available on PhotoMonkey. Some are Royal features some are regular.

Thank you for the challenge.  I LuuuuuuV fonts and will be looking for any new challenges you put out there. [smile]
Sincerely,
Amy

brenian4ever

Reply with quote  #11 
Hi There!
Can you ladies please pm me and let me know what kit you would like of mine and  I will pm you the link. I am a bit behind this month...lol

STMMMS87248

shayna

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #12 
I've PMd you, Bren.  Thank you!!!!!!
Perline

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #13 
Here is my layout : personal picture and kit Welcome to the new year by myself (PerlineDesign), available here : https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=PDFL-CP-1612-117653

Challenge Font Gingerbread.jpg

I
 think I am too late for the gift but if it's still time, I fall in love with your kit new beginnings. If not, don't worry, I'll come again for the next challenge.
It's a great opportunity to discover new fonts !

Hugs 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.