MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
   Leaf.png   
Even though the weather has been so weird the last couple years, Autumn is still beautiful and the leaves are turning everywhere you look.  Unless, of course, you're down-under and it's Spring!  For October my challenge to you is to scrap one or more fall photos, with a few little requirements.  Read on...

Just a fun little bit!  I would like everyone to hide this leaf in the layouts for this month.  Like Where's Waldo?... where's the leaf?  It is really large in the file but you can resize it to hide it.  I am also including in the file a little word art to put on your page.  Hope you like it!  DOWNLOAD FILE

THE RULES:
  • Sticky Rule:  Layouts must be created with kits sold by the designers here at My Memories.
  • You can join the challenge using any MM designer's kit, but you must use a WinksArt Graphics kit to receive the extra prize for this challenge.
  • Layouts need to be posted here, in this thread, by October 31st. 
  • Please also, I would love it you would show off your work on my Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WinksArtGraphics  (Not a rule, but very much appreciated!)
  • Everyone who participates gets a loyalty stamp!  Please note you can only earn 1 Loyalty Stamp per designer per month.
PLEASE INCLUDE:
  • Fall colors, please
  • Please let us know the designer's name and kit name you used for your layout.
  • Photos:  1 or more
  • In your journaling, please tell in what area (state, city, country, etc.) your pictures are taken.

Remember, if you use any of my kits, you will receive an extra gift along with your October Loyalty Stamp!

Have fun with it!   

Valerie  ;D

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.