MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
I am hosting a monthly challenge on the blog called, "Month by Month" scrapbooking. Each month I will post topic suggestions and inspiration on the MMS Blog to create a month in review page. Usually these posts will be on the last couple of days of the month.

Feb Challenge - post your monthly pages for JANUARY in this thread. Yes, it is a Feb. challenge but since you don't have your photos yet we will concentrate on getting last month done.

Ideas for photos for Feb (so you can get your camera out and ready) and so you will have photos to do next month's challenge!

How do you celebrate these events?

Valentine photos (kids making valentine cards, present from loved one, what you did)
Chinese New Year
Family Day (Canada)
Presidents' Day (US)

Other photo suggestions:

Take photos of those you love and journal what is special about each one.
Take a monthly photo of a location on your yard each month and see how it changes through the different seasons.
Take photos of any sports you participate in for February.
Take photos of everyday life at home - you could document what chores you do weekly, favorite meal, favorite spot in your house.....

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

jonyce

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Here's a page I did for January!   I used your month blockers, which made it super easy to get done.   Also used your Pink Bliss kit.

MonthlyBlocks-002.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.