MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi! Welcome to the February Mood Board Inspiration with me Crystal from Sugar Moon Designs!

I'm so excited to be doing this with you again this month! I hope we make some great layouts and have some fun! If you ever have any questions or ideas I would love to hear from you! You can message me here in the forums or stop by my Facebook Page and message me there!

This month I've created a mood board for you and I thought maybe you could choose at least one or two things from the mood board to inspire you to do a layout! You can use whatever format or materials inspire you!! (and honestly, you can be inspired by colors, shapes, abstract ideas, or something literal - no pressure here!) 😉

Here is my February Mood Board

FEBRUARYMOODBOARD18.jpg 

And here is my layout - I chose to be inspired by KISSES! 

drivemebananas.jpg 

For this layout, I used the Sugar Moon Designs kit, "Drive Me Bananas"

bananas_preview.jpg  

Okay so it's your turn - want to share what you want to do or have plans to do? I would love to see them!

For this month's challenge you don't have to use any special kits or supplies - just whatever inspires you! 

Here are the challenge rules:

1. Create a Layout, Mood Board, List, Art Journal, or Surprise Me with your format!

2. Save your layout at 600x600 pixels and post it in the current month's Sweet Inspiration Challenge Thread.

3. Also, don't forget to tell us in the thread which kit you used, and please link to that kit in the store so that we all can find it. 

4. You'll have until the 12:00 Midnight Central Standard Time on the last day of the month to make your layout, so please have it posted by the end of the month in order to earn prizes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize ~ If you've followed all of the rules, you will receive a (sur) PRIZE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar Moon Design store here at MyMemories  [wave]   Sugar Moon Design Blog 

USE MY CODE: STMMMS42122 to save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software  + 1 free month of the design club ( = 8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off on photobook printing.

THANKS, EVERYONE! Can't wait to see your layouts!!

jbylam

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
mood board feb used sugarmoons close knit.jpg 

I just went back to my doctor yesterday and he extended the physical therapy so will continue working on that and get even better.  I used your kit Close Knit. I just noticed the typo but am not going to redo the whole layout, so please forgive.

sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #3 
What a stunning layout! I love it, and I love that your physical therapy is working AND got extended! That's so fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your layout with us!! 😉 

p.s. Happy Valentine's Day! 😃
blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
Going with the kindness thought.  The cute glasses paper reminds me of a kindness from my mom.

Used Sugarmoon's Hugs & Kisses:  
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SMCC-BP-1702-119970

glasses.png 

sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #5 
I love this layout! It is so sweet and I love the colors you chose! What a beautiful memory to save of your mother, (it got me a little choked up) Mom's are the best! 😉 Thanks for sharing with us!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.