MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello!  For this month's challenge I am going to try something a bit different. Here is what you need to do:
  • Download my February Shape It Frame for free (free this month only).
  • Load it into your software. (download to computer for Windows or Mac/find icon in your download folder/click icon and follow wizard to install into your software).
  • Create a layout
  • Post it in this thread.
I will pick one layout randomly and they will get my next set of Shape It Frames for free (or a current set if you don't already have it).

Have fun! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Please note that you do not need to use one of my kits with this template.

If you don't already have the software please check out the coupon code below, it will give you $10 off the software and a $10 store credit you can spend in my store!

Please do not share this link, customers must come here and download the template from the forum. Thanks.

Shape-It-Frames-February-Main.jpg

If you would like to watch a video on how to use the frame please visit my blog here.

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

jonyce

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
These are so much fun!!!   I used your You Brighten My Day kit for this.  Thanks!!

A2R-020.jpg 

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #3 
That looks wonderful Jonyce! Love everything about it, the colors, the way you filled the middle with pattern paper, one girl highlighted in each row. Wow!

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

fenanda

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
I like this frame very much! uitdagingen-005.jpg 
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #5 
Ohhhhhh that looks wonderful fenanda! Love the flower in the middle and the grass at the bottom with all the flowers makes the layout. Thanks for playing along this month. [smile]

jonyce

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Oh Fernanda...I love how you put the pictures together in the bottom row to make one large shot.   Great job with the frame!!  [smile]
Menda

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
This was so much fun to do up. Thanks Barb. Harold Family 2015 album-015.jpg 
KathysScraps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
[image] 

Aquarium photos from June 2014.

Kit used: Faith365: Love Wins by MagsGraphics

Template by: Albums to Remember

smithl5

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
These are really cute! I have the 1st pack and this Feb. sample but only the white embellishment comes into MMS. I've even gone into Windows Explorer and deleted the white embellishment files but it still comes in as white. I've had to go into Embellishments>Add>Browse and bring in the colored embellishment so I can recolor it. 

Joynce... How did you get the Teal > shape or line and the shape for the striped paper by the small circle photos? That's really cute.

Thanks,
Lori
smithl5

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #10 
I love these templates! This is part of a Photobook (11x9") of our Switzerland Hiking Trip and the journaling is on the next page. I am having trouble with these Shape It Frame templates as MMS will only import the white embellishment (even tho I've re-downloaded it, deleted the white embellishments, restarted, etc.) So I have to Add Embellishment>Browse and add the one I can re-color that way.... Lori

Switzerland 2008 Photobook-015.jpg

jonyce

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #11 
@Lori...for the > shapes I used an SVG shape that Barb has as a freebie on her site.  You can find it here:  http://www.albumstoremember.com/store/p16/SVG_Sampler.html

Also, she has a tutorial on how to use the SVG shapes:  http://www.albumstoremember.com/my-memories-tutorials/adding-shapes-to-mms-software

Since it comes in as a shape, I then use the Shapes panel to add a paper to it.  [smile]  
smithl5

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #12 
Jonyce, Thanks for your reply. What a creative idea! I have that shape too but never thought about using it the way you did. Thanks for letting me know how you did it.
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #13 
Sorry for the late reply. I usually get a notice when there is a new post on this thread but they haven't come through for the last couple of weeks.

I was pleasantly surprised to see all these fabulous new layouts! They are all wonderful.

It looks like Jonyce explained how she got the colored strips in the middle, and how to bring in the recolor templates. Sorry there were issues but I am glad you got it figured out.

Thank you all for playing along this month. I love seeing all the different ways the template was used.

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #14 
And the winner of the new Shape It Frames 03 Template is.....Smithl5 (Lori). Congrats!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.