MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
lisarosa

Reply with quote  #1 
The Find it & Use it Challenge is pretty simple!
Every week, on Friday at 10AM (GMT -3), I'll present to you one element or paper of a scrap kit, either mine or from other fellow designers. You'll have to go visit the store and find out to which kit that piece belongs. Once you find out, create a layout with it and post it on the proper challenge thread.
On the next Friday, before the new challenge starts, I'll RANDOMLY choose one winner. The winner will get one kit from the designer who's been featured on the challenge store.
If you keep track of all the challenges you participate here, and if you haven't been the winner on any of them, once you complete 10 challenges you'll also get one kit from any of the designers who's been featured on the challenges you participated, on your choice.
The winner will be announced on the proper challenge track... so be sure to come back on the end of the weekend to check if you are the lucky one! Prizes will be available only for one week. After you choose your product and contact me, please wait two or three work days so I can ask Cole to drop your prize into your store account for download.
Hope you have a lot of fun!!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.