MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Have you wondered how to use the templates with the My Memories Software. Well today  I made a Video on how to open and edit My Memories Template featuring the product that is currently FREE in store: DAYS GONE BY TEMPLATE by Carena's Designs

[Days-Gone-By-Freebie] 

You will see how to open it, and move embellishments around your page but also how to select difficult elements when there are other embellishments in the way. This can be frustrating when you click and click and keep selecting the wrong one. Well - no more as I make it easy for you.
Also we explore opacity of elements - it's awesome fun and adds so much more to your layouts - you will love this technique as much as I do.
I show you how to edit the TITLE and add  your own plus how to save your layout.

I hope you love watching this tutorial and that you learn something from it. I love to make things easy for you.

Where to watch Tutorial? - CLICK HERE - it's on my FAN Facebook Page where you will also find freebies and much more. While their - please LIKE. I'd love to hear your comments. Thank you

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.