MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
cherebus

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #16 
I use my HTC one for some things but I still use my D300 for things like shooting stuff on state or my cousins' wedding. Depends on how much control over exposure I need. I love playing with spa my favorites so far are Snapseed, Pixlr, and PicsArt. 20140508_083703_1.jpg 
Dixie

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #17 
I've not used Dropbox. It sounds similar to MSN's OneDrive, though. I had completely forgotten about PSExpress. Anyone with an iP5s use it with good results?

Cherebus - I have yet to master the art of grunge/textures/filters to my own tastes. I have Distressed FX & Pho.to Lab, but as I take more photos of faces/people than I do of objects/landscapes, my pictures don't satisfy me when I run them through. I'm loving the subtlety Camera+'s filters though. 

[phoenixsiggyMM] 

My Facebook  My Instagram (@dixiemama71)
bendipez

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #18 
Well Howdy Y'all!!!!
Am finding i'm using my iPhone(5s) more than my big girl camera these days!!
on the Disneyworld trip even though I took my Nikom D3200 with the Tamron 18-250 lens
I didn't use it once!!!
BarbN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #19 
have any of you used GrooveBook that was featured on Shark Tank?  it looks like a terrific idea if you like printed photos, and cheap.  it's only for phone photos that's why I asked.  I only keep my photos digital.
bendipez

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #20 
I've used GrooveBook a couple of times and while the quality is not outstanding it's not all that bad either!!
100 photos for $2.99 is a great deal!!!
krafa

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #21 
Nice thread, I always love to take snap using my smart phone. I am currently using samsung galaxy s7 edge which capturing capability is too high.
Me and my blogger friend "Gustavo Woltmann" just start a buy and sell mobile photography site. So I need smart phone photography lovers to visit our site. 

Thanks once again for this nice thread. 
Have a nice day. [cool]
teagranny

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #22 
I use my iphone 6 a lot as its just handier especially for Great Grandkids, video is easier to.  I have a 35 mm camera but by the time I get it out I would have missed the action. Also a lot of my photos are from the internet that family posts and I get a lot of mine from them.  I really want an iphone 7 as the camera is supposed to be terrific.  I use a Mac computer .  Years ago when I was younger I used my 35mm when getting around was easier ..and so on and so on.  I would post some of my photos and pages, but seem to be behind lately. Maybe just need a reason to get it done.  Anyhow all that to say I think it would be a great idea. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.