MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 

Create a title page for your 2015 album or get your 2016 title page ready using one of the following templates from My Memories Suite (coming this week):

ShapeItFrame2015_1.jpg 

ShapeIt2016_1.jpg

Post your page below so we can get inspired and show you some love. [smile]

Did you know that with version 7 you can use pattern paper for the frame? So, instead of the white background you can add any paper you want! Check out the December 2015 challenge to see a sample page.  

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #2 
Here is one done up by Jonyce using my Shabby Denim kit.

CT_Shape2015_J1.jpg 

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

jbylam

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
82490213b.png 

We had a lot going on this year, a new baby, and 1st birthday, a 46th wedding anniversary, and a lot more.
Kit: Make It  Count
Designer: Bella Gypsy

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #4 
Looks like a wonderful year of blessing Shirley! Nice layout and thank-you for sharing. I always like to see what people create.

Barb

jbylam

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albums to Remember
Looks like a wonderful year of blessing Shirley! Nice layout and thank-you for sharing. I always like to see what people create.

Barb

It's not hard to create something when there is a wonderful designer behind you! Thanks Barb for all you do.
LitaMaree

Reply with quote  #6 
How do I add the background paper??

Reply with quote  #7 
You need version 7 to add the backround paper. All you would do is highlight the frame (right click on it) and then press photo. Find the file on your computer where you keep your paper. (If it is in the program choose ProgramFilesx86/My Memories Suite/Components/Paper.).

Paper are saved as jpeg files and photos are saved as jpeg files so paper can be inserted instead of a picture. Hope that makes sense.

You can view some video tutorials on my blog I believe adding a photo to PNG shape (embellishment) is in the video "What's New in My Memories Suite V7 Part 1"

http://www.albumstoremember.com/my-memories-tutorials

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.