Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
July 15 - 31 Featured Kit - Holiday Memories

Welcome to my Share The Luv Challenge!

How this challenge works:
Each month on the 1st and 15th I will be featuring a new kit from my store. Create a layout using the featured kit and post it here in this forum to receive a bonus kit for free!

*****This challenge is a Loyalty Club Challenge*****
Each month I will create a new Loyalty Card stamp which you will receive with your posting bonus. Please be aware however, that you may place only ONE Share The Luv Loyalty Stamp per month on your Loyalty Card, even if you participate in both challenges. You can find out more information about how the Loyalty Club works HERE.

Christmas In July is coming, so for this challenge I've got a brand new Christmas kit for you to play with, I hope you like it!

July 15th - 31st Featured Kit - Holiday Memories

This gorgeous holiday kit in traditional Christmas colors of deep green, ivory, and bright red, has beautiful shimmering backgrounds and lovely sparkling elements that will give your pages a wonderful elegance and richness!

HolidayMemories.jpg 

Posting Bonus - Baking Up Memories

This fun baking themed kit in shades of rust, sage green, gold, and ivory, has a slightly retro feel to it and lots of cute elements to embellish your holiday baking photos.

BakingUpMemories.jpg 

To get Baking Up Memories for free, here's all you need to do:

Create a layout using Holiday Memories and post it here in the Share the Luv Forum before midnight on July 14th.

It's that easy! [smile]

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Wowza Carole! Love love love that Christmas kit...especially the bells and the big bow and the bough and the present are FANTASTIC! And look at that PB with those chocolate chip cookies. YUM!!!! I'm in! :-)
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
Holiday-Memories-2009.jpg 

Beautiful, beautiful kit, Carole!

smikeel

Reply with quote  #4 
I'm following Tbear and putting my page here as well as the CIJ thread.  This truly is a Gorgeous kit and the posting bonus is Wonderful!!! Thanks Carole.

7-26-2014-Kim-&-Santa-mikweb.jpg 

I used Holiday Memories Designer Pack by Share The Luv (Carole Harden). I also used DSP Kit Elegant Edges Quick Bits Clipping Masks by Lora Speiser.

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
OK...I'm stealing that bottom cluster for sure!  Awesome, Kim!  And you were such a cutie!!!
sanra

Reply with quote  #6 
Here is mine following Tbear and Kim.  I tried to lift Kim's cluster.  Love it.....

Holiday-Memories-sm.jpg  
Holiday Memories Designer Pack by Share The Luv (Carole Harden).

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #7 
And a fantastic job you did, Sanra!
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Holiday-Memories-2009.jpg 

Beautiful, beautiful kit, Carole!

Aw, thanks Tbear! This is such a gorgeous page! I love, love, love, those photos!!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
I'm following Tbear and putting my page here as well as the CIJ thread.  This truly is a Gorgeous kit and the posting bonus is Wonderful!!! Thanks Carole.

7-26-2014-Kim-&-Santa-mikweb.jpg 

I used Holiday Memories Designer Pack by Share The Luv (Carole Harden). I also used DSP Kit Elegant Edges Quick Bits Clipping Masks by Lora Speiser.

Oh my gosh, you were such a little cutie, but you don't look very happy to be sitting on Santa's lap though! lol Adorable page!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
Here is mine following Tbear and Kim.  I tried to lift Kim's cluster.  Love it.....

Holiday-Memories-sm.jpg  
Holiday Memories Designer Pack by Share The Luv (Carole Harden).

This page has such a wonderful Christmasy feel to it! Beautiful job with the clustering, I'm loving these photos with Santa!

Reply with quote  #11 
Just a few hours late...hope it's ok, Carole :-( 

Love the kit...soooo easy to use...should have started weeks ago when I had it :-)

2012-12-Jessi-Tyler-Pati-Mindy-Molly-Christmas-sleigh.jpg 

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #12 
There you are, MF.  I was afraid that you were ill or something since I know you wanted to participate in this challenge.

And it was worth the wait. Your page is like an expensive piece of art. You should frame this!
Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #13 
Awww, Tbear, you be soooo sweet. Thanks. I'm not ill. My brother died last Thursday, funeral yesterday, relatives in town, not in the mood. Better now :-)

MF
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #14 
So sorry to hear about your brother. I'm sure it was a rough week last week. Prayers going out to you and yours.
Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #15 

Thanks again, Tbear. I hope there's a gallery here soon. I miss not being able to comment easily.  Perhaps I just haven't figured it out yet :-) I love how you "split up" that shiny gold pretty paper in your LO, but it just took me maybe 2 minutes to find it! :-) Duh.

Thanks much, you are appreciated.

MF

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.