MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
 [wave] Welcome to my Share The Luv Challenge! [wave]
Howdy-do and a warm welcome to all of my old friends who've followed me here from DSP, and a big hello to all of the new friends I hope to make here at MyMemories! 

How this challenge works:
Each month on the 1st and 15th I will be featuring a new kit from my store. Create a layout using the featured kit and post it here in this forum to receive a bonus kit for free!

*****This challenge is a Loyalty Club Challenge*****
Each month I will create a new Loyalty Card stamp which you will receive with your posting bonus. Please be aware however, that you may place only ONE Share The Luv Loyalty Stamp per month on your Loyalty Card, even if you participate in both challenges. You can find out more information about how the Loyalty Club works HERE.

June 1 - 14th Featured Kit - I Heart You
I wanted the first kit I chose for my new Share The Luv challenge here at MyMemories to be a special one, and the heart says it all! This pretty kit is great for celebrating those everyday moments with the ones you love!

IHeartYou.jpg 

Posting Bonus - Over The Rainbow
We're not in Kansas anymore! lol! Use this sweet kit to create fun fantasy style layouts, shower invitations, and birth announcements for your little ones!

OverTheRainbow.jpg 

To get Over The Rainbow for free, here's all you need to do:

Create a layout using I Heart You and post it here in the Share the Luv Forum before midnight on June 14th.

It's that easy!

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
What a GREAT start, CArole! So good to see this going on. I had already put Over the Rainbow in my wish list. Now I can get it for free! THANKS! I'm off to the store!

Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Hurray, I'm so happy to see you here!  Glad you like the new kits!! [love]

Reply with quote  #4 
I thought that I had better get this one done now, even though it is a bit early... But I would rather be the early bird!!

Carole, I just love this kit!  As you can see, it can be used with so much more than what the name suggest! 

Flower-Garden-Festival.jpg 

[MaySiggysmall_zps60d22071] 
Jeanrx

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Beautiful job, Carla!  I see a scraplift coming!
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Ooooh, Carla your page is just gorgeous, and those gardens are stunning too!! [smile]

Reply with quote  #7 
I am so glad you have this posted a bit early. I might have missed the 14th due date, because I will be gone until the 14th. AND - I Love these kits!! So here is my page a wee bit early. [biggrin]

5-29-2014-Miss-Finnigan-May-2014-mikweb.jpg 

I used I Heart You Designer Pack by Share The Luv - Carole Harden.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
I am so glad you have this posted a bit early. I might have missed the 14th due date, because I will be gone until the 14th. AND - I Love these kits!! So here is my page a wee bit early. [biggrin]

Your page is just adorable, I LOVE that photo!! I'm so glad you were able to play!! [smile]

Reply with quote  #9 
Gorgeous page, Kim!  I Love that pic and that you used the larger size elements! 

[MaySiggysmall_zps60d22071] 
Elizabeth

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
Mine's done!  My girl and her Daddy.

iheartyouaug2013400.jpg   

Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #11 
Love seeing peeps from dsp here! :-) Wish we could comment on LO's a bit easier. Oh well, perhaps that time will come :-)
Here's one for me using I Heart You, doing double duty with Carole's inspiration for Collect em all (is that what it's called). Gonna take a bit to get used to this :-)
2014-05-Jessica-wedding-flowers.jpgCredits:
I Heart You by Carole Harden, of course.
Spring Alliterations Wordart by Lauren Bavin.
font is Simple Simon.
Is there a way we should be linking to the store at this point?

Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Mine's done!  My girl and her Daddy.

Oh, I love this! That's such a precious photo Z!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Here's one for me using I Heart You, doing double duty with Carole's inspiration for Collect em all (is that what it's called). Gonna take a bit to get used to this :-)

What gorgeous flowers and what a lovely page! She's a beautiful bride!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Love seeing peeps from dsp here! :-) Wish we could comment on LO's a bit easier. Oh well, perhaps that time will come :-)

I agree, it's a bit clunky not having a gallery, all the jumping back and forth is a bit bothersome. But on the bright side, when we do get a gallery, just think how nice it will be!!

Quote:
Is there a way we should be linking to the store at this point?

If you want to link the kit to the store, all you have to do is type in the kit name, scroll over it so it's highlighted, and then select the hyperlink icon above the text box (the little chain) and a small box will pop up. Copy the URL from the page in the store that the kit is on, and paste it into the little box and you're good to go! It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it! [smile]

Reply with quote  #15 
So nice seeing all the beautiful layouts.  Good to see familiar names.  [wave]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.