MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to my Share The Luv Challenge!

How this challenge works:
Each month on the 1st and 15th I will be featuring a new kit from my store. Create a layout using the featured kit and post it here in this forum to receive a bonus kit for free!

*****This challenge is a Loyalty Club Challenge*****
Each month I will create a new Loyalty Card stamp which you will receive with your posting bonus. Please be aware however, that you may place only ONE Share The Luv Loyalty Stamp per month on your Loyalty Card, even if you participate in both challenges. You can find out more information about how the Loyalty Club works HERE.

June 16 - 30 Featured Kit - Lime Orange Fizz
You'll find lots of uses for this fresh and fabulous kit in bright citrus colors, which is perfect for summer pages, everyday, feminine pages, and much more! This kit contains both shadowed and un-shadowed versions of most elements for extra versatility!

LimeOrangeFizz.jpg 

Posting Bonus - Violet Dream
Lovely shades of purple and soft green combine in this nostalgic and oh so pretty kit, that will add a soft and feminine touch to any page! This kit contains both shadowed and un-shadowed versions of most elements for extra versatility!

VioletDreams.jpg 

To get Violet Dreams for free, here's all you need to do:

Create a layout using Lime Orange Fizz and post it here in the Share the Luv Forum before midnight on June 30.

It's that easy!

[smile][smile][smile]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
St Petersburg.jpg 
Credits:
Lime Orange Fizz kit paper & elements by Share the Luv-Carole Harden; Spot on the Side QC by Carole Harden;

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
Wow Linda! Talk about a PERFECT page to kit!  This is truly a lovely scrap and your smile is radiant!
sanra

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
Great layout.  It sure looks like you are enjoying yourself.  Love the photo in the circle.
Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #5 
Here's one for me for Lime Orange Fizz by Carole :-)
Hummingbird.jpg 
I used about a zillion kits on the left side...YEAH for having a zillion kits! :-) Carole makes the best birdies. Gotta get her to make some parrots :-)
Journaling on the left says:
"If you can’t get a photo, draw it.If you can’t draw it, create it in Photoshop with a bunch of digital scrapping kits. Just don’t forget the Magic! :-)"
Journaling on the right says:
"Funniest thing happened in the morning. I was looking outside the kitchen window and saw what I thought was a Hummingbird by the arbor with the flowers starting to open. But, it didn’t stop at any of the flowers. It just kept flying back and forth, back and forth, in maybe a 6 inch arc. It lasted maybe 15-30 seconds. Was it a Hummer or a bug, maybe butterfly or something? Then it flew up to the wire and perched. I could tell then that it was indeed a hummer and then I could see a white-breasted nuthatch perched on the arbor where it was flying back and forth. I’m thinking it may have been trying to chase the Nuthatch away from HIS flowers. Hmmm... "

I just didn't want to forget this 'cause it was so funny to me :-)

Lime Orange Fizz by Carole Harden - right side. Scraplifted Carole's flower grouping from the thumbnail of her Spot On the Side QC. Thanks Carole, some day, I'll learn to do that :-)
Birds of Winter by Carole Harden - nuthatch
Beauty in Bloom by Carole Harden - hummer.
Fantasyland Fairytale by Carole Harden - bg
Painted Canvas Forest by Carole Harden - tree overlay.
Life Under Construction2 by Nicole Young - wire.
Once Upon a Princess3 by Elizabeth Weaver - trail.
The Glory of Morning by Carole Harden - hummer.
A Beautiful Morning by Becky Wilson mymemories -arbor.
Fantasyland Balloons And Bubbles Carole Harden - the bunches of grass
Prom Homecoming Wordart by Tina Chambers - magical moment.
Fly Free and Fancy Stamps by Teresa Loman. - vine wraparound on arbor.
font is Simple Simon.

smikeel

Reply with quote  #6 

WOW Linda - what a Great trip to go on and such a Wonderful page to remember it with.

And MF - I got the biggest chuckle out of your Fantastic page and story!! 

Well done ladies!!

Here is my page using this Beautiful kit. It is also doubling with Carol's CEA Inspiration challenge.

This is my grandson. We had spent the day driving to Lahaina stopping at various places along the way. My son and grandkids even did some snorkeling at a beach for a little while. By the time we reached Lahaina we were all hot and tired, so we had ourselves some shaved ice (I confess - I had a chocolate shake).

6-20-2014-Summer-Treat-mikweb.jpg  

I used Lime Orange Fizz Designer Pack by Share The Luv (Carole Harden) and Spot On The Side Quick Click by Carole Harden -Thank you Carole for the freebie. 

Reply with quote  #7 
Hey Kim,
Hope you're not back already! :-) GREAT LO...perfect kit to go with that "ice" :-) Love it...

MF

Jeanrx

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
This is a LO I scraplifted from smikeel (Kim).  Thanks for the inspiration Kim!

Credits:

Lime Orange Fizz - Carole Harden

Spot on the Side QC - Carole Harden

Font - Chicken Basket.

Love this kit, Carole!  So nice for summer pictures.

Carolina-Lily.jpg 

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #9 
MF, thanks for the story and the chuckle! Yes, that humming bird was definitely disturbed by the "squatter" on his flowers!

Kim, WoW! Look at those colors! Only topped by the design and delicious looking photo of the shaved ice! Yum!

Sandy, Carole must have created that kit just for your photo. She must be psychic!   Super lift!!
Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #10 
Tbear---you're sooo funny! I'm going to add your quote to my LO :-) THANKS!

MF
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #11 
10th-Birthday.jpg 
DGD on her 10th birthday.
Kit used: http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CHSL-CP-1406-61873
Lime Orange Fizz by Carole Harden

moog25

Reply with quote  #12 
Here's mine using "Lime Orange Fizz" by Carole Harden http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CHSL-CP-1406-61873 The font is DSP Little Joys:   This-Day_web.jpg 
sanra

Reply with quote  #13 
Special-Peoplesm.jpg 
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #14 
Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around, I've been out of town and also dealing with some family issues. what a nice surprise to see such beautiful pages posted while I was gone!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
St Petersburg.jpg 
Credits:
Lime Orange Fizz kit paper & elements by Share the Luv-Carole Harden; Spot on the Side QC by Carole Harden;

Linda - WOW! You look fantastic in this photo!! What a gorgeous page this is!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.