MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Carole

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Hummingbird.jpg 

MF- you have created a truly wonderful and magical page, a real work of art!! I promise I'll try and make you some parrots one of these days! LOL

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:

Here is my page using this Beautiful kit. It is also doubling with Carol's CEA Inspiration challenge.

This is my grandson. We had spent the day driving to Lahaina stopping at various places along the way. My son and grandkids even did some snorkeling at a beach for a little while. By the time we reached Lahaina we were all hot and tired, so we had ourselves some shaved ice (I confess - I had a chocolate shake).

6-20-2014-Summer-Treat-mikweb.jpg 

Kim, your page is refreshing and fun! I was so hot today on the long drive home, I would have gladly dived right into one of these yummy looking treats!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:

Carolina-Lily.jpg 

Jean, such a lovely page, I LOVE those lilies, and your mailbox is so pretty I'd be afraid to use it! Your flowers go perfectly with this kit!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #19 
10th-Birthday.jpg

I love the clustering around your photos on this page Tbear! Your granddaughter is certainly a beautiful young girl, I hope she had a wonderful day!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #20 
This-Day_web.jpg

Moog, your page is so soft and pretty! I love how you have your photo tucked in behind the flowers down in the corner!!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #21 
Special-Peoplesm.jpg

Sanra, I just love this page! It's beautifully put together and your thought are so inspiring!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.