MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 

Welcome to the June 2018 THE VINTAGE ROMANTIC challenge. 

I am featuring this month my SPRING FRAGRANCE collection.

This collection was expanded from my May blogtrain mini and gifts, and I thought it might be a way for more of you to feel comfortable participating. You are welcome to use the gifts you got from me, or from any of the designers during the blogtrain, to create your layout. 

The collection will be in my store on June 1. Individual products are on sale through the 17th. The bundle is priced at whopping 60% off thru the 17th, after that the bundle will be 50% off!

slideX.jpg  

Here is how the challenge works. 

A. create a layout with either a "romantic" or a "vintage/heritage" twist (or both LOL)
Use my featured collection OR use any MM Designer kit in a similar palette.

B. post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer) 

C. I will PM you the POSTING BONUS gift that coordinates with this collection (see preview of gift below) at the end of the month.

D. post your layout on social media (OPTIONAL) & be sure to give the designer credit.

I LOOK FORWARD to having you join me this month!

Diane

POSTING BONUS STACKER - made with Spring Fragrance
SpringFragrance_MM_TVR_PB_Jun1-30.jpg

Here are previews of the collection:
SpringFragrance__Bundle.jpg  SpringFragrance_Blends.jpg  SpringFragrance_CS_Solids.jpg  SpringFragrance_PgBorders.jpg  SpringFragrance_PKele.jpg  SpringFragrance_PKppr.jpg  SpringFragrance_QPs.jpg    

Here are some wonderful layouts from my Creative Team to give you inspiration:
600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-Lana-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-Lana-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-maureen-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-maureen-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-pia-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-pia-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-poki-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-poki-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-renee-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-fragrance-renee-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-spring-frangrance-01.jpg 
XOXO
Diane

STMMMS89620 and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.