MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the June Sweet Inspiration Challenge with Sugar Moon Designs! 

This month's mood board focuses on the golden haze that summer brings and in the hemisphere I'm in, it's in June! I just love this month when summer begins and everything seems possible! I'm hoping you'll find something beautiful and inspirational to get your scrapping mojo going from this mood board! I would love to see what you come up with (and I have a prize for you if you play along with me!! [biggrin])

You can take from the board ANYTHING that inspires you - color, emotion, quote, shape, just whatever strikes your fancy!

junemoodboard.jpg 

Here is the layout I created. I used the Sugar Moon kit called, Birthstones June Pearl for this layout.  My daughter is getting married this month, so most of my thoughts have been about getting everything (including myself) ready for my daughter to get married. 

junemoodboard.jpg 

Here is the kit if you're interested.

junepearl_preview.jpg 

Okay, so it's your turn  I would love to see your layouts!

For this month's challenge you don't have to use any special kits or supplies - just whatever inspires you! 

Here are the challenge rules:

1. Create a Layout, Mood Board, List, Art Journal, or Surprise Me with your format!

2. Save your layout at 600x600 pixels and post it in the current month's Sweet Inspiration Challenge Thread.

3. Also, don't forget to tell us in the thread which kit you used, and please link to that kit in the store so that we all can find it. 

4. You'll have until the 12:00 Midnight Central Standard Time on the last day of the month to make your layout, so please have it posted by the end of the month in order to earn prizes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize ~ If you've followed all of the rules, you will receive a (sur) PRIZE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar Moon Design store here at MyMemories  [wave]   Sugar Moon Design Blog 

USE MY CODE: STMMMS42122 to save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software  + 1 free month of the design club ( = 8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off on photobook printing.

THANKS, EVERYONE! Can't wait to see your layouts!!

blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
June with the most amazing strawberries and the best season of fruit begins - blueberries, watermelon, cantaloupe and peaches!  This recipe is so delicious!

Used:  Taste of Summer:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SMCC-BP-1605-106972

fruit dip2.png 

sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #3 
I love this! I'm going to have to try this recipe! I'm always so excited for fresh fruits in the summer! I have a couple peach trees that are full this year but they're still green so I'm keeping an eye on them so I can get them before the bugs and birds get them! 😉 Thanks for participating this month!!! Send me a message with your choice of a kit from my shop! 😉
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.