MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
kristimisty27

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I would like to see some more Yellowstone, Grand Canyon ----- National Park kits and some State Parks kits like moab Utah.
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Kristi,

Do you mean entire kits or just backgrounds?

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

kristimisty27

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
I would say kits including background papers as well.  I think I am looking for more kid, fun designs.  Like moose, bears images that are bubbly.  Just have had family vacations to these national parks and they are with young families.
dillydoodles

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
That's a great idea. This isn't specifically "National Parks" themed, but A-Manda Creations has a cute kit that I've used for pages like that. It's called Woodland Winter BUT it's not strictly a winter kit ... it's pretty much a year-round kit. The bits of snow you see on the preview are separate from the other embellishments, so the moose, bears, raccoons, deer, rabbits, log cabin, trees, etc. do not have snow on them. When you are perusing the store, you can always add a few kits to your Wish List, and you can look at them later when you're ready to scrap. 

kristimisty27

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the suggestion!
Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #6 
Here are a few I found

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=WAJA-CP-1108-5598
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SNPL-CP-1107-4305
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=MGMB-CP-1110-7965
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=C4MA-CP-1110-7539
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=DZDD-CP-1109-6420

Reply with quote  #7 
Wow - those are all such great kits Jessica.  I really like the first link so I"m going to put that one on my wish list

Kristi, On May 1st the Digi Shop Talk Forum (aka DST) is having their May Blog Train.  The theme is Nature's Beauty so there will be a lot of camping, fishing, pets, wildlife, flowers and garden elements and papers that the designers who take part in it will be giving out for free.  I'm in the blog train also.   You'll be able to pick up TONS of freebies then although not everything will be for camping.

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #8 
Those animals by A-Manda are so cute. You could mix and match them with this outdoor kit. I used this kit to scrapbook our National Park visits last summer. If you click on the kit it will take you to the product page where there are a bunch of layout sample ideas.

Kit name is Outdoor Adventure.

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

dillydoodles

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
I forgot about that kit Barb ... and I own it too, lol. It's a goodie, I've used it many times.
Jessica Creedon

*Speed Scrap Princess*
Reply with quote  #10 
Barb, I love that kit of yours?  What is the name of it?  (The store search feature isn't that great)

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #11 
My girlfriend Paula from Keystone Scraps  has a less cutesy, more natural kit specifically for Yellowstone, but I'm sure it could be used for many National and State parks.

World Traveler - Yellowstone

And one of the really awesome things about this kit is that it coordinates with an entire collection of travel themed kits she has made, and I'm sure that she will have more to add to this collection in the future.
dillydoodles

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #12 
Wowsers... that one from Paula is fantastic.  What a great collection.

silkebr

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Creedon
Barb, I love that kit of yours?  What is the name of it?  (The store search feature isn't that great)

just click on the image of the kit in her post, this will take you to her kit in the store.
Name: 

Outdoor Adventure

MyMemories Suite 8 is HERE ! Use the coupon code STMMMS46500 to receive a $10 discount plus FREE bonuses!

Blog  :::::  Facebook
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks silkebr, yes the kit name is Outdoor Adventure.

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

kristimisty27

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #15 

Wow!   I can't believe the response from you all. It is great to have people willing to share their ideas.  When I was originally looking for the national/state park themes.  I did see the World Traveler kit by Keystone Scraps.  Great kit.  I love the actually items that show specific to "Yellowstone"  (that is what I want) But the kit seems more "adultish" I guess you could say.  My photos are with my young family and was looking for more of a bubbly camping kit like Barbs Outdoor adventure kit.  I guess I will need to buy both to incorporate my ideas  Thanks for the suggestions.  I do agree with Jessica that the store search features is not the best unless you know exactly want you are looking for.  Thanks again!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.