MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 

WOW - another month and we are almost half way through the year. I simply don't know where the time has gone. Honestly, I think the older you get and faster the year and time goes by. LOL now I'm sounding like my mother LOL.

Anyway - Challenge for this month is as follows

1. LARGE Animal photo - 2/3rds of your layout
  2. Title IT and explore text features in your software.
  3. Post your layout on Facebook and link to here when you share with your friends - we would love them to join us too, and also here in forum so we can all see it. REMEMBER to credit in both areas the Kit: xxxx by XX Designer available at My Memories.  ONLY use My Memories Kits. Can be any designer - but you know I'd love to see layouts made with my kits - but not essential. Have Fun!. Hugs.
PRIZE: All participants will receive my layout as a quick page (without text) so you can use and title as you wish. You can use any kit, any designer.
Challenge Closes End of June 2014.

COME and JOIN THE Layouts for My Memories Kits - ON FACEBOOK HERE  Non advertising group but a great place to share your My Memories Kit Layouts. We'd love you to join us.

Australia-Zoo-LO.jpg 

and the kit Used for the Layout:  Aussie by Carena's Designs available HERE in Store.
Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 7.41.23 PM.JPG 

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Isn't she the cutest ever? Terrific photo! I'm searching through my animal photo stash and seeing what I can come up with.
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Cool Tbear - can't wait but I guess I will have to. [thumb]

Reply with quote  #4 
Oh you got my attention with large animal...love ya pic and layout [smile] off to do what Tbear is...stash searching [smile]

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #5 
I've been fiddling around all arvo and working on this layout as well. I took this pic at the Adelaide Zoo a few years back and amazingly I didn't get the fencing...it must've been to do with the zoom and I was just plain lucky. The title I just used the basic font Stencil and ran Atomic Cupcakes burnt wood action, duplicated it and changed the blend mode to mutlply and reduced the opacity. I used one of my kits Rustik

lioness.jpg 

Elizabeth

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Good challenge Carena!  Love the layouts I see here; makes me want to go dig into my zoo pics...
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 
Go digging Z - go Digging - I challenge you. 
Lesley - what a stunning photo and layout. Your kit Rustik - works perfectly.  Love it

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutkinTailz
I've been fiddling around all arvo and working on this layout as well. I took this pic at the Adelaide Zoo a few years back and amazingly I didn't get the fencing...it must've been to do with the zoom and I was just plain lucky. The title I just used the basic font Stencil and ran Atomic Cupcakes burnt wood action, duplicated it and changed the blend mode to mutlply and reduced the opacity. I used one of my kits Rustik

lioness.jpg 
  Lesley, that is one COOL kitty!
Abby

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #9 
Ohhh, I'll have to find a critter photo!  Love the lioness!  ..A
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #10 
Lunch.jpg 
A bear! Surprise!! LOL!

Kit used: Carena's Days Gone By
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CDDS-CP-1209-21054

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #11 
Oh super page Tbear. Beautiful job blending the photo with the papers. Awesome. Love it

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #12 
This will be my first layout at MM ... Now let's see if I can do this properly. *crossing fingers* ...
I couldn't find any info on how big this should be ... 

I used Carena's Delight kit, a background from Vintage Boy kit and one of her frames
Tiger.jpg

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #13 
Oh Puuuurrrfect bsneely - You just gotta love tigers. Awesome photo. It's so hard to get good photos with cages getting in the way. Love this layout. Thanks for joining in the fun.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #14 
I asked my hubby where the heck were you standing to get that photo!!!! He promised me he took it through the fence. hmmm Thanks, Carena.
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #15 
COME and JOIN THE Layouts for My Memories Kits - ON FACEBOOK HERE  Non advertising group but a great place to share your My Memories Kit Layouts. We'd love you to join us.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.