MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsneely
This will be my first layout at MM ... Now let's see if I can do this properly. *crossing fingers* ...
I couldn't find any info on how big this should be ... 

I used Carena's Delight kit, a background from Vintage Boy kit and one of her frames
Tiger.jpg

FANTASTIC photo!! I almost wet my pants when I saw it this morning...just like she is right there ready for breakfast and I didn't save her any!!!
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by carena
COME and JOIN THE Layouts for My Memories Kits - ON FACEBOOK HERE  Non advertising group but a great place to share your My Memories Kit Layouts. We'd love you to join us.

I don't know how to post a LO on someone else's page.

However, you may use my page on your Facebook page if you want.
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #18 
I think all you have to do is join the group and then someone will approve and then you can post.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #19 
Hi Carena thanks for that great challenge, I hope I'm not late, here my participation :
Large Animal Photo Carne June Challenge.jpg 

Done with  :
-Under the Sea (Scrap'n'Design by Rv MacSouli)
-Days Gone Kit (Carena)

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #20 
RvmacSouli - Challenge runs all month so no too late at all. Awesome page - Seals are so cute. Love it. Thanks for joining in the fun.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by carena
RvmacSouli - Challenge runs all month so no too late at all. Awesome page - Seals are so cute. Love it. Thanks for joining in the fun.

I'm happy to be on time. I love them, I laugh a lot when I see them but that what I prefer is when they talk hahaha. Thanks to you for having done that great challenge [smile]

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #22 
thanks for this challenge.  We visit the zoo often and I couldn't resist taking this young man's photo at the Komodo dragon exhibit. Kit is Family Reunion by SHOLT from StoryRock, font is Handy Candy.

2014-jax zoo april 062-001.jpg

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #23 
BarbN - Wow that's getting a really close look. Isn't it awesome not to have bars between. Such a fabulous create and most interesting. I have a David Attenborough DVD with Komodo dragons on it. Awesome page. Love it. Thanks for going me.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #24 
Carena-Animal-Challenge.jpg 

See Page 1 for further details in this thread.
Thanks everyone.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbN
thanks for this challenge.  We visit the zoo often and I couldn't resist taking this young man's photo at the Komodo dragon exhibit. Kit is Family Reunion by SHOLT from StoryRock, font is Handy Candy.

2014-jax zoo april 062-001.jpg

great page, it looks like he loves the dragon, you had good fun I'm sure [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #26 

WOW the month is flying by so fast. For me, my daughter is on winter school holidays  (2 weeks) soon and I guess many are counting down to your summer holidays. So weird being the opposite to everyone else.

We have so many awesome pages for the challenge this month. I would of course love to see more. Don't forget there is approx 1 week left. Come join me.

Reply with quote  #27 
WOW - there are some Awesome pages for this challenge!! Well done ladies!

Here is my page for this Large Animal challenge. I was without internet for a day and could remember the 2/3 of a page part, but forgot the title part. I did play with the text and skewed it to look like it was written on the paper. Anyhow - here it is. [smile]

6-22-2014-White-Tiger-Cub-mikweb.jpg 

I used Delight Designer Pack by Carena Designs.

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #28 
Love these gibbons at the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco, Texas.  My boyfriend Mike had just gotten a new lens with amazing zoom distance so we had to go try it out on our Gibbon friends!  His zoomed in face photo is amazing!  I used PattyB Scraps GARDEN FRIENDS to create this layout!  
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=PBPS-BP-1406-62701 ps_pbsGARDENFRIENDS_jcdBLENDABLES2lganimalch62014.jpg 

ayla

Reply with quote  #29 
pbs_Theodore_marderhund-theodore.jpg 

using Kit Theodore by PattyBScraps and Alpha
font is AKApplique black
photo mine

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #30 
Such stunning pages. I so love animals. Awesome. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.