MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
[MMSLobbyTagLISI_zps171cf670] 
Hello everyone I'm Kiana, and I'm designing as Love it Scrap it. I am a strong believer that if you love it you should scrap it. Whether family, pets, vacations or hobbies you should document for the future. I've been known to scrap all of the above and so much more, including my personal poetry.
A little about me: I love poetry. I have been writing poetry since I was in grade school and find it not only therapeutic but inspirational too. I recently published my first collection of poetry called: Love and Ink. It can be found HERE, on Amazon, and for Kindle users as well.
If I'm not writing, then I'm designing. I love to go fishing, I love dogs, I enjoy reading (but don't do it enough) and I can get lost in Candy Crush, Cut the Rope, or Plants vs. Zombies on my phone for hours! (am I the only one?)
I have 3 kids, 1 grand baby, and a cute pup...oh and a wonderful hubby! Lol
I have a Nike sneaker fetish and I hoard digital scrapbook kits like crazy!

So let's talk about it! Anything or everything or both! Chat it up with me here!!!!

Reply with quote  #2 
What if I don't want to talk about it???? Huh? What then????  [DarthVaderLightSaber_zpsd634eed5] 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lora
What if I don't want to talk about it???? Huh? What then????  [DarthVaderLightSaber_zpsd634eed5] 

Well then I guess we could just sit and stare at each other!!! LOL![rofl][tounge2]

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
SShhh. I'm staring [comp] [rolleyes]

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar

Make sure you don't get stuck like that!!! Lol

So what do you ladies have planned for this weekend?? Anything??

It's cold as the dickens here in Michigan, old man winter just doesn't want to let go. We had some nice warm days last week and then the rain brought a cold front ...So I'll be inside warm and toasty. For the most part. We do have to go visit my family about 45mins away so that I can drop off some signed copies of my book to a few cousins that are supporting me by buying it, but other than that. I'll be movie watching!!

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
Weekend has already started. Sunday we are going for a drive with friends to see a couple of dams about 2 hours away. Looking forward to it. Winter has hit us. It is 11:00pm and down to 17C  62F  [tongue] Can't help myself.  Don't like short days or the colder weather.  At least it doesn't last long.  We do have hot humid summers and they last a long time so don't be too jealous.

[wave]
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #7 
Work!  Weekends are busy at the bakery!

smikeel

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #8 

Hi everyone. I Love your lobby Kiana.

I would rather be riding along with you Kiana. First thing on my list is to go to the dentist and get my permanent crown put on. Oh Joy!! My dentist is 45 miles away - up the mountain - so this little chore will take 3 to 4 hours. 

Then around 4:00 pm I will be picking my grandson up from the sitter's and taking him to his baseball game. Now this is a fun thing to do!.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Weekend has already started. Sunday we are going for a drive with friends to see a couple of dams about 2 hours away. Looking forward to it. Winter has hit us. It is 11:00pm and down to 17C  62F  [tongue] Can't help myself.  Don't like short days or the colder weather.  At least it doesn't last long.  We do have hot humid summers and they last a long time so don't be too jealous.

Well enjoy!! You can keep the hot humid summers, I'll take sweater weather!! Lol

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjoistudios
Work!  Weekends are busy at the bakery!

Ohhh a bakery....that sounds awesome. I'd love that

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smikeel

Hi everyone. I Love your lobby Kiana.

I would rather be riding along with you Kiana. First thing on my list is to go to the dentist and get my permanent crown put on. Oh Joy!! My dentist is 45 miles away - up the mountain - so this little chore will take 3 to 4 hours. 

Then around 4:00 pm I will be picking my grandson up from the sitter's and taking him to his baseball game. Now this is a fun thing to do!.

Hello Kim!!!! Glad you like my lobby!! [smile]

Well the crown doesn't sound fun, but at least that's first and you have your grandson to look forward to!! [smile]

Have a great weekend

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

Me too.....   [grumpy] 

So, now that we are all staring at each other... What now?

Reply with quote  #13 
I win!

[Naked_chicken_2] 

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #14 
Used to have staring competitions as a teen. I could go over 20 minutes without blinking.  Ahh the things we did in our miss spent youth.  Did anyone else go Moon Baking? Togs, towels sunscreen, the whole enchilada but at night. Yeah alright I am talking a loooong time ago.

[wave]
evergreen100

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lora
Quote:

Me too.....   [grumpy] 

So, now that we are all staring at each other... What now?

Oh dang!!!  I just blinked[eek]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.