MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #16 
and the Winner is.....[wink]

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #17 
Ok down to business and support Kiana.  It is late at night and I know by morning I won't like this. Here goes anyway. I wrote this for our school reunion. 38/40 years depending on when you left. It was a very small school of about 200 students from grade 1 to 12 and finishing school. All very Victorian. It was both boarding school and day school.
Challenges & Comps-001.jpg 

[wave]
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Used to have staring competitions as a teen. I could go over 20 minutes without blinking.  Ahh the things we did in our miss spent youth.  Did anyone else go Moon Baking? Togs, towels sunscreen, the whole enchilada but at night. Yeah alright I am talking a loooong time ago.

ROFL...I have never heard of Moon Baking....LOL

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Ok down to business and support Kiana.  It is late at night and I know by morning I won't like this. Here goes anyway. I wrote this for our school reunion. 38/40 years depending on when you left. It was a very small school of about 200 students from grade 1 to 12 and finishing school. All very Victorian. It was both boarding school and day school.

Wow....beautiful poem. You have a nice melodic rhythm to this piece. Thank you (thank you) for sharing. I'm sure you'll see many of mine as I love to scrap my poems.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #20 
New week ladies, what's on the agenda?!

I'm sending my book off to England today, it's a great feeling to have support from so far away. Then I'm going to nurse this cold. I may get some designs done , but most likely I'll just try to rest before it really takes hold and knocks me out.

Have a great day!

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #21 
Sorry you're not feeling well, Kiana. I find strong doses of echinacea works well for me. I also add olive leaf as it is a natural antibiotic for both viral and bacterial infections. Rest up. See you back here soon.[smile]

[wave]
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #22 
Thanks! I'm not feeling too bad, but I've got a cold definitely. Rest has helped.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #23 
Hi ladies, how was your weekend?? Mine was relaxing and wonderful. We had great weather and I got to see some family and friends too, and sell some copies of my book!!! [smile]

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #24 
Just realized I didn't put in kit details. It is from the beautiful My Mother My best Friend kit by Kreations By Sparky. Such a wonderful kit to work with.

Quote:

[wave]
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #25 
Well it's beautiful!!!!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #26 
So what's going on this week ladies?!

I'm just plugging along, this is almost the last week of school for my kids so LOTS going on with them, last field trips, and special events.

How's the weather where you are?!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #27 
Hi ladies, what's the word???

Everyone must be out enjoying the beautiful weather. While I am hiding away inside doing laundry!! Lol

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #28 
We have a long week end with Monday being a public holiday for the Queens Birthday. It's not her birthday and England doesn't get a holiday but here in sunny Aust we have holidays to celebrate anything. [smile] We have about 10 days a year that are public holidays. Yeah!!  Weather is sunny but a little chilly especially at night.  Had to have long sleeves on this morning but back to short sleeves now. Been to the markets x 2 and also put away grocery order just about to peg out washing after resting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveItScrapIt

Everyone must be out enjoying the beautiful weather. While I am hiding away inside doing laundry!! Lol

[wave]
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
We have a long week end with Monday being a public holiday for the Queens Birthday. It's not her birthday and England doesn't get a holiday but here in sunny Aust we have holidays to celebrate anything. [smile] We have about 10 days a year that are public holidays. Yeah!!  Weather is sunny but a little chilly especially at night.  Had to have long sleeves on this morning but back to short sleeves now. Been to the markets x 2 and also put away grocery order just about to peg out washing after resting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveItScrapIt

Love when I have 3 day weekends. We had Memorial Day weekend a couple of weeks ago. Gives me an extra day to play and not worry about laundry for the start of the week for my family.

Enjoy the rest!!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #30 
It's been a while. How are you all doing?/ Anything exciting going on?

I've been BUSY!!! To say the least, with the kids at home now, I don't have as much time to design as I'd like.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.