MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone hope you had a great WE with your love and you celebrate well Valentine's Day
for this month I choose a free inspiration challenge for color, show me someone you Love, someone you care, somewhere you enjoy or anything you are in love with

It's a non required challenge you can use any kit you want, from any designers. Only one rules using kit from MMS design shop. here is my shop and is on sale 40% off until the end of February
Give credit is really welcome. the challenge will end March 15th
you can also use freebies.

as gift for your participation you'll receive this set of 2 cute designs
Love Cluster.jpg 

I did this little LO with my love Husband using Eternity, 4Roses, Kissing at midnight, Belle epoque, Cinema  & don't forgot all my shop is on sale 40% Off until the end of February
February 2016.jpg 
I wish you to enjoy and to have fun !!!

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Made using Sweet Love Kit by yourself. Photo of family friend about the time of their engagement. Challenges-001.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Made using Sweet Love Kit by yourself. Photo of family friend about the time of their engagement. Challenges-001.jpg 
Hi Sue it's beautiful Thanks a lot for having done the challenge and for share this super LO, I just sent to you the gift by drive I need to talk with you hope to see you soon on FB have a wonderful day [smile]

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.