MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
Here is where you will post your February Month in Review pages. Let's see what you did last month! 

Ideas for March photos:

St. Patrick's Day – Take some photos of how you celebrate. Do you wear green or not? Why or why not?

Work - Take a photo and journal about where you work. Looking back I would love to read about my grandma's working years. Did she enjoy it? What struggles did she face? Remember we are documenting our lives. What seems mundain and normal to us may not be seen the same way in 50 years from now.

Season – Often in March the weather is changing. Take a seasonal photo in the same spot throughout the year to see the changes.

Everyday Life – What activities are you participating in this month. Take some photos and write about why you are doing it or what you enjoy about it.

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #2 
Here is one of my album layouts using BP Blocked Set 1 - I switched out the journal cards. Basically just did a layout on what was going on in our lives (i.e. Everyday life).

March12.jpg 

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.