MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
Wow, this month is flying by! This month my challenge to you is to post your favorite layout that has the color green in it. Tell me why it is your favorite layout - is it the photo, the kit, the story behind it or all of those reasons? Ready, set, share!

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

kam0202

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I have two I'd like to share.  The older one might blend too much without good color contrast but I've always loved it, just the same.  (2013 calendar)  I love the picture on the back patio of my sister.  Coffee time.  She "does flowers" and I love how she is tending them in the small photo.  I used Neapolitan Mint by Let Me Scrapbook.  The 2nd one is more recent, actually June of my 2017 calendar.  It speaks for itself.  I love the contrast of this one.  It really needs the bottom calendar portion with a bright green background to set it off so I included it.  (This is how I like to do calendars.)  I used Magical Mouse Memories by Albums to Remember.  The word strips are perfect.  It was a perfect day and my nephew's wife paid for the pics going down (you should have seen her face before she jumped).  This pic was the best of the batch.  Perfectly catches the moment.  First jump, of course.

Calendar 2013-008.jpg 

Calendar 2017-012.jpg 
Calendar 2017-013.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.