MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Joan1957

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi
Im about 6-8 months into MyMemories and though familiar with it but how do I used the masks l have bought. I'd love to use them in a wedding invite lm making. A video link would help. TIA
luv2foto2

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
https://www.mymemories.com/system/mymemories/MM7_New_Feature_Overview.pdf

Please follow these steps to use the mask.
1. Add the embellishment mask to your page.
2. With the embellishment selected, click on the photo icon, under the embellishments control panel.
3. Select a photo from your computer, and click ok.
4. The selected image will fill the .png image on the page.

The image fill may appear a little blurry as it is a subsampled version of the original photo. To get a good idea for how the image will actually look in the filled embellishment go to the Album menu > Preview > Print Quality, or export your pages as a JPG and review the JPG.

I had previously struggled with these and asked. So I will pass this along.
Joan1957

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi luv2foto2
You are a STAR!!!! Im confident that I can follow those instructions and get what I want done... DONE LOL
I was despairing of being able to use them and I have a few that I have bought. Thank you so much for the time you have taken to send me a link to the tutorial and I will be back to let you know how I have got on. 

Regards
Joan  [biggrin][wave]

Joan1957

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
luv2foto2
WHOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Did it a heartbeat!! [wave][wave][wave][wave][wave][comp][comp][comp][comp][love][love][smile][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Thanks so much 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.