MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
For May I challenge you to create a layout with this MyMemories Suite template. Grab it now as it is only FREE for the month of May! Please post your layouts here so I can see them. Have fun!

Shape-It-Frame-May-Main.jpg 

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

fenanda

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Love love this frame! My Album 15-017.jpg 
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #3 
That works great for soccer! I like how you arced the titles, great idea!

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

fenanda

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
I really like frames of this kind and i used it very often for my albums. May i ask you how you make them? It would be great if i can make them myself!
For example last week we went to a castle and i would like to use a "castle frame", but i can't make them by myself... 
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #5 
I create them using a combination of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, do you own either of those programs? The frames cannot be made in the MMS software.

Barb

fenanda

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the explanation. I did't own these programs, but i tried "excel" and "online photo editor" and this is the result. I'm glad i can make a sort of frame by myself. [smile] My Album 15-021.jpg 
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #7 
Cool!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.