MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
For April I gave you the following photo ideas for you layouts:

Puddles and rain – take photos of the spring melt, do you like to go for walks, if you have kids they may like to play in puddles. Take photos of everyday joys.

Sports – do you play a sport or hobby that starts in spring? What do you love about it?

Anything winding up? - Take some photos of activities you are completing or winding up.

Family Events – Does your family do something special every April? We like to collect syrup from maple trees, and we have family birthdays. Think of things you do in April every year and take some photos of it.

What did you come up with. Let's see your April pages.

Here are some ideas for May:

Mother’s Day - Here in Canada we celebrate Mother’s Day. If you do too make sure to take some photos of your mom. If your mother is no longer alive you can document an old photo and journal about the things you miss about her or the lessons she taught you.

Baseball/Soccer  - Our season starts late April or early May. I know soccer is starting soon and I am sure there are several other outdoor sports to take photos of.

Recitals/Concerts - May is the month many lessons wrap up and everyone is showing off their amazing talents at year end recitals. It’s also a great time to catch an outdoor concert. Take photos and tell us about it!

Planting - It is still usually still too cold to plant but I know many of you live further south so it’s prime time to plant a garden or start yard work. Why not take some before pictures when you finish planting or before/after photos of your yard. It’s always fun to document progress. Later on in summer you can take a similar photo to see how far things have come.

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.